How are Weapon speed/Character Speed values found?

Discussions Related to Game Hacking and Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

How are Weapon speed/Character Speed values found?

Postby ZeroCool » Tue Aug 05, 2008 5:37 am

I know how to find a character life/ammo because they are numbered or sometimes have bars.

But what about finding a weapons speed so you can fire it faster? Or a character movement speed to make him run faster?

Anyone have a tutorial? Or would like to tell me.

Thanks.
ZeroCool
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Aug 05, 2008 9:47 am

When you move, a float value increases until you reach your maximum speed.
When you slow down it decreases. I am sure you can figure out the rest.

Finding weapon speed can be done in several ways, not all of which will work on any specific game, and none of which I have time to explain right now.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby g3nuin3 » Mon Aug 11, 2008 12:22 am

Herea alittle insight on the weapon question.

From experience, i can tell you that a very effective way to find weapons abilities or aspects is to find anything closely related to the weapon..I.E: rounds, placement of weapon in weapon inventory, ammo deprevation..Why?

When i played a game called Warrock, and even Unreal Tournament, i noticed that the way some FPS's are made( this was like 2/3 years ago ive stopped hacking) is the weapon is similar to a structure (or class in C++)
Once you find anything related to the weapon, most of its features arent too far in memory..As far as MHS is concerned, the RAM Watcher is probably what made me fall in love with the software..I used to find many things related to my weapons and characters(Fly hacks, and coord hacks) You need to be abit skill because there could be layers of structure you need to dig in, utilizing the debugger/disassembler will definetly come in handy..Hope that lightens the dark for you..Learn to effectively use the RAM watcher in conjunction with debugging a nd scripting and youll find that MHS reigns over all humans and animals alike.
g3nuin3
Acker

Return to General Related Discussions