need help hacking a game

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

need help hacking a game

Postby rolicaj » Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:41 pm

Hi everyone, i've got a problem with this one flash game and it's been bugging me for quite a while so i'm hoping to find an answer here :D

It's like a memory puzzle and (using cheatengine) by scanning (first scan set exact value to 0 then next scanned by changed value (the only parameter in the game is the time that increases)) and i tracked down a few adresses that seem to be relevant... they seem, however, to change value randomly (so when i change the value manually it's good only for a split second) and i haven't made any success trying to find out what reads those addresses, since i'm not familiar with coding... - i guess those are pointers, but i really don't know how to choose the right one and what to do with it

so, my question is - how do you hack this kind of game?

p.s. It's a reward game, testing your memory; i'm pretty sure that the top scores in this game are also forged since it's almost impossible to solve the memory quiz that quick. Unfortunately, at the time it's only available in Croatia, but since I have a relative living there I wanted to surprise her this Christmas by winning an award in her name.

thank you in advance

the link is following: christmas.vcaonline.dk/game.html
rolicaj
I Have A Few Questions

Re: need help hacking a game

Postby rolicaj » Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:33 pm

Mr. Spiro,

I've looked around this forum a bit and got an impression you're some programming mastermind, if, by any chance, you've got a few minutes off, I'd be really thankful if you'd look at the link I posted in my 1st post. To hack that game, it's just beyond my "expertise" and it would really help if you could give me some instructions or guidelines.

Thank you in advance

p.s. it's for a good cause, have a nice day
rolicaj
I Have A Few Questions

Re: need help hacking a game

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:15 am

Give up on trying to solve for a pointer trail to the item you want.
Flash games use their own virtual memory management system; trying to follow their “pointers” involves executing code and/or parsing the Flash bytecode.
And forget debugging it; you will only break on code that is part of the Flash virtual environment, not code that is related specifically to your game.

Flash games require creativity.
(I did not make these tutorials.)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHw0BFm7XT4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkHpIQV5GWw

Your goal is not an address, it is to change values directly. Forget about ever finding a Complex Address to follow your item as it is relocated within the virtual environment of Flash.
Firstly, it is only possible by using a Script Address (as powerful as Complex Addresses are, they cannot parse code).
Secondly, I have never heard of anyone having successfully done it.

Move on to searches and clever uses of the speed hack and searching.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Help