Organinizing Bug Team O_O

Social Discussions Related to WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

Organinizing Bug Team O_O

Postby HWJgavin » Mon May 11, 2009 10:34 am

We're bugging every week on saturday when there's burning.

Currently we have 11 players <-- some are not on,so extra players for backup.No reporting thanks ^_^

What you need:You need not tap actually,you can do it fast by pressing the game start and switching team <-- thats what i do.If you can tap its better

8 will be at red while blue will only have 1.

Since dopplea thread looks dead.I've opened a new one.
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Location: do StrText="Nom nom nom" set ObjVoice=CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") ObjVoice

Postby minorutono » Mon May 11, 2009 10:58 am

Let me warn you that everyone who has done this that I've heard of has been banned.

if youre going to do this i reccomend that you do it on a noob account, and only for the Gold, not GP(xp). Then you send weapons or w/e to your main acc.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby HWJgavin » Mon May 11, 2009 12:10 pm

minorutono wrote:Let me warn you that everyone who has done this that I've heard of has been banned.

if youre going to do this i reccomend that you do it on a noob account, and only for the Gold, not GP(xp). Then you send weapons or w/e to your main acc.

Well,I've 3 friends that bugged from recruit to captain with only 2000 kills but they're not banned.Probably lucky.Me myself haven't been banned for bugging few times.
Thanks for the warning anyway.
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Location: do StrText="Nom nom nom" set ObjVoice=CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") ObjVoice

Postby HyackDragon » Mon May 11, 2009 12:24 pm

minorutono wrote:Let me warn you that everyone who has done this that I've heard of has been banned.

i saw many 1st luitentant and all those high ranks noob with no skills doing this to get captain [and not get banned omffg]
50% of them use name change [does not work because IP track , they real stupid]
i reported them on the site and they not get banned lol...

and when you play vs them , EASY to PWN!! [because they high rank with NO SKILLS ] than they ask me to join them pride -.-
i young brother , get got skills but not enough to pwn me xD, he did this also like 1 hour with burning and earned like 100k gold 0.o [100k gold its nothing if you got 3+mil gold (i not say how much but it over 3mil xD :D]
if you do this hoply you got atleast some skills and do it for fast ranking and not with no skills XD.
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby HWJgavin » Mon May 11, 2009 2:16 pm

Personally i have 5+ KD by playing legit,i just bug because i rank way too slow.
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Postby Hitman » Mon May 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Whoah..
i wanna join.. but u'll have to wait till i get my own laptop/comp to play wolfteam at home.. (Probably i'll get it when im in college.. =.=")
w/e i'll just tell u through PM IF i got my laptop/comp..
:D
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Made By aldis
Made By SpeedWing
My Latest Own Siggy
Hitman
Pro++

Postby HWJgavin » Mon May 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Okay.
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Postby minorutono » Tue May 12, 2009 6:47 am

HyackDragon wrote:

i saw many 1st luitentant and all those high ranks noob with no skills doing this to get captain [and not get banned omffg]
50% of them use name change [does not work because IP track , they real stupid]
i reported them on the site and they not get banned lol...

and when you play vs them , EASY to PWN!! [because they high rank with NO SKILLS ] than they ask me to join them pride -.-
i young brother , get got skills but not enough to pwn me xD, he did this also like 1 hour with burning and earned like 100k gold 0.o [100k gold its nothing if you got 3+mil gold (i not say how much but it over 3mil xD :D]
if you do this hoply you got atleast some skills and do it for fast ranking and not with no skills XD.

I do agree its pretty funny seeing gold bars with 0 skills at all. Lmfao, so easy to pwwwn!
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby Josese » Thu May 14, 2009 9:16 am

Hi, guys yesterday i play WT again, and some of my old friends told me about this little Bug, but i got a little question for u, i hope u can help me :twisted: , yesterday i play this bug 8vs1 but today i try to play again 5vs1 as u know it works, but when i commit suicide we dont get Gp and when i play with my friends we get Gp, so maybe im doing some wrong, maybe u can help me? what i need to do first... anyways if u can help me i will appreciate.

Thanks!!
Yes, I know,I Know, Im Handsome Lol!!
Ya its me playing WT!!
ImageImage
Josese
Been Around

Postby HyackDragon » Thu May 14, 2009 11:27 am

Josese wrote:Hi, guys yesterday i play WT again, and some of my old friends told me about this little Bug, but i got a little question for u, i hope u can help me :twisted: , yesterday i play this bug 8vs1 but today i try to play again 5vs1 as u know it works, but when i commit suicide we dont get Gp and when i play with my friends we get Gp, so maybe im doing some wrong, maybe u can help me? what i need to do first... anyways if u can help me i will appreciate.

Thanks!!

just suicide with 8 vs 1
and when you go dead or killed somebody you always get low GP :wink:
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby HWJgavin » Thu May 14, 2009 12:00 pm

Josese wrote:Hi, guys yesterday i play WT again, and some of my old friends told me about this little Bug, but i got a little question for u, i hope u can help me :twisted: , yesterday i play this bug 8vs1 but today i try to play again 5vs1 as u know it works, but when i commit suicide we dont get Gp and when i play with my friends we get Gp, so maybe im doing some wrong, maybe u can help me? what i need to do first... anyways if u can help me i will appreciate.

Thanks!!

Apparently if you're on the blue team you have low gp.

Anyway just to tell you.If you are doing 6v1 or lower when you defuse it does give gp and gold but when you suicide it does not.

You need at least 7v1 to suicide to get gp :)
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Postby Josese » Thu May 14, 2009 12:15 pm

Ok, ty u both guys, now i know i need at least 7vs1 to commit suicide to get gp :lol:
Yes, I know,I Know, Im Handsome Lol!!
Ya its me playing WT!!
ImageImage
Josese
Been Around

Postby HWJgavin » Thu May 14, 2009 12:24 pm

I'm kinda addicted to doing it lol now i do it everyday when i have enough people.
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Return to WolfTeam