[Request] 140 point capture the flag combat arms

Hacking Combat Arms

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

[Request] 140 point capture the flag combat arms

Postby Jesus » Sat Aug 02, 2008 2:03 am

my friend made a room with 140 point capture the flag i asked how he did it but he said it was "secret" does any1 here know how to do this??
Jesus
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Sychotix » Sat Aug 02, 2008 3:13 am

it depends on how it is done. He could have either simply edited the values that are present when creating the room, or he could have called the "create game" function with certain parameters to fit his needs.
Sychotix
Been Around

Postby Jesus » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:07 am

my friend told me that he did it "in game"
Jesus
I Have A Few Questions

Postby liqmysaq » Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:57 am

to find this u would make ur own private room with a password (so nobody else comes and bugs you) and then search for the points, change the points, search again.. keep narrowing it down till u find the addy then just set it for 140. i havent gotten around to doin this yet but im sure this is how to do it. most likely u have to be master of the room for it to work.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby Jesus » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:36 am

to find this u would make ur own private room with a password (so nobody else comes and bugs you) and then search for the points, change the points, search again.. keep narrowing it down till u find the addy then just set it for 140. i havent gotten around to doin this yet but im sure this is how to do it. most likely u have to be master of the room for it to work.
nooo he did it in the game which means like without alt tabbing it so he used no cheat engine to do it, its a glitch in the game
Jesus
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Windshadow » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:01 am

Try modem tapping.

Put CTF then change to team kill with 140 kills WHILE modem tapping. Ever tried that?
Windshadow
Acker

Postby Jesus » Sat Aug 02, 2008 8:13 am

Try modem tapping.

Put CTF then change to team kill with 140 kills WHILE modem tapping. Ever tried that?

no because im on wireless, i can connect it to the modem but i have no idea how to modem tap
Jesus
I Have A Few Questions

Postby woofman » Sat Aug 02, 2008 5:14 pm

Jesus wrote:
Try modem tapping.

no because im on wireless, i can connect it to the modem but i have no idea how to modem tap

then you can't do it
woofman
I Have A Few Questions

Postby liqmysaq » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:36 pm

modem tapping is done on ur own computer, its a program and what it does is disconnects ur computer from ur LAN line by the press of a hotkey, and enables it by pressing the hotkey again. what this does is makes it so everybody stands still (like ur lagging) but u can run around and attack ppl then when u enable ur internet to work again all those ppl die instantly, and usually you do to cuz ur just standing there like a sitting (or standing) duck until u enable it again in which case ur body instantly teleports to wherever u are. some games u take no damage when ur lagging so u dont die. but if u do it too much or wait too long to enable it again, u will get disconnected.
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

How to make 140 CTF

Postby timmyeo » Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:44 pm

i'll just tell you it has somethign to do with tapping...

you can also do this in soldierfront...

windshadow is close, but not exactly right...

just keep tryign different combinations =)
timmyeo
I Have A Question

Return to Combat Arms