The best and Real wey to earn gold fast in runescape

Hacking Runescape

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

The best and Real wey to earn gold fast in runescape

Postby RYVEN » Mon May 30, 2011 9:51 am

First of all sorry for my spelling :cry:

Ok the wey i earn my money is by botting but not with 1 accout i fish with 11 accotuh at the same time i get 1000 lobs in like 2 hours i think so i make money not much but it better i make a video i have 4 gp of ram i use 2 compters and some time i use the ones in school :twisted:

Questions :?:

1)How many acc have you use with bots?[/b][/i][/color]

I have use 16 acc at the same time

2) how you do it?

well i use epicbot if you smart people up thare have find out that you can multi loggin
to runescape with epicbot well know you now!

3) are you scared of getting banned?

hmm no cause they are noobs acc only pure fishing and i made them for that when i trade my money i trade with my frineds and them to my main acc and i do some othare stuff just in case they find me they dont find my main

4) have you lost acc?

yes 10 acc so far cause i let them on for 2 days make some cash but i lost them only take me 2 days to get the lvl to 60

5) you said you use the computer on school how you got truo security?

lol that easy i have my weys with i not about to said im not a noob that will post in youtube and tell how you do everyyitng so it can get block

thare you go that my wey to make my gp if you like it do it i im not responsible for nothing you do i didnt tell you to do it just gift you the idea

not my fall if you get banned
:evil:
"Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new."
RYVEN
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Runescape