[PAY] Perfecticus RS Bots

Hacking Runescape

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

[PAY] Perfecticus RS Bots

Postby Perfecticus » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:20 am

Edit:

Removed due to complaints.

If you are interested in paying a few bucks to be able to get the high levels without a ban, send me a pm.
Last edited by Perfecticus on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perfecticus
I Have A Few Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:50 am

lol if you want to get banned, buy this...
I mean the mouse speed is inhuman -_-'

anyways do you realize that there are tons of free scripts out there which are FREE, and all of those work fine?

give people a good reason to buy your scripts.

probably this post will remain here forever, and you won't ever ever look at it anymore. because you are just some advertiser who wants to make more money.. sad..
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Perfecticus » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:09 am

SpeedWing wrote:lol if you want to get banned, buy this...
I mean the mouse speed is inhuman -_-'

anyways do you realize that there are tons of free scripts out there which are FREE, and all of those work fine?

give people a good reason to buy your scripts.

probably this post will remain here forever, and you won't ever ever look at it anymore. because you are just some advertiser who wants to make more money.. sad..

I'm not here to make money.

I thought I could just announce it for people to know about it.

There are basically 2 differents bots for runescape.

There are the BCEL (injection) bots, that will modify the client the player uses.

and there's

The reflection bot, which wont modify the client, rather just read the classes data and act upon the information given.

The bots I create is fully reflection based, which takes more time to develop, but also generates a safer environment, alot less likely to recieve bans.

I know that there are free alternatives, which the mass uses, but this is a pay one, which not so many uses.
Its developed by professionals, spent hundreds of hours for each bot/script, which definitely has been successful.

I've been using the bot in the video for over 4 months without a ban, just to test how safe it was.
Obviously overusage will lead to a ban, but using it wisely will decrease the ban risk alot.

After using the bot, I was ranked #32 hunter in the game, this from 100% botting.

So again, its all up to you, use a free bot and be granted a higher risk, or pay a little and go all the way.
Perfecticus
I Have A Few Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:14 am

lol, if you are not here to make money, then why did you make the title thread "[PAY] Perfecticus RS Bots". liar..

I can tell you now. as long as you do not respond, and you walk strange. you are botting. every person who has botted can recognize a botter period.

second, this is a community, not just a forum where you advertise you stuff..

For example SeanPro, he does advertises his elite hacks. but he also talks with the people here. you just create an account to post this advertisement.

3rd this has nothing to with mhs anymore. you probably don't even know how to use it.

4th, I've been trying bot an account to the banhammer. and what I failed, I've been botting it with FREE scripts as much as I could, though with a breakhandler.

5th. becoming vip at RSBot for just 3 dollars 1 month gives you more scripts and a lot of elite scripts for less.
Last edited by SpeedWing on Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Perfecticus » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:18 am

SpeedWing wrote:lol, if you are not here to make money, then why did you make the title thread "[PAY] Perfecticus RS Bots". liar..

I can tell you now. as long as you do not respond, and you walk strange. you are botting. every person who has botted can recognize a botter period.

second, this is a community, not just a forum where you advertise you stuff..

For example SeanPro, he does advertises his elite hacks. but he also talks with the people here. you just create an account to post this advertisement.

3rd this has nothing to with mhs anymore. you probably don't even know how to use it.

I didnt join here to advertise, I needed to send petani a pm.

I removed the post due to your complaints.

And no I still am not here to make money...
Perfecticus
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Runescape