Get a top-skilled Runescape account

Hacking Runescape

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby renepaley » Sat Jul 04, 2009 8:16 am

For many times I wished I could have a top-skilled runescape account. It’s really amazing to enjoy a high-leveled account fighting with a monster in the game, cutting as high as 30 hitpoints each time when he waved his arms, that’s gorgeous! I still remember those times when I fighted with monsters whose combat level are just 5 or less higher than I was, and I got killed momentarily even before I realized that it was a good choice to run away. That did angry me. Then I worked harder on my runescape account, hoped to get it to a higher level so that I could earn much more revere in the game, oh also to kill those goddam monsters, that’s the initial. However, as time went by, I found it was not that easy to upgrade the cambat level and skills as I thought. Sometimes I just wanted to give up, but every time when the fighting image came into my mind, I persuaded myself to keep going, but, I failed anyway. I was confused and tried to find a faster way to get a top-leveled account, I didn’t want to waste time any more. So I started to search in google with the key words runescape account, after compared several site, finally I focused on a site which is http://www.farmer100.com, I got some good advice from their customer service on how to get a fast upgrade for combat level before I decided to buy something from them, and I should say they were really professional on game at least on runescape, to show my trust, I purchased a lvl 134 runescape account from farmer100. You know what? It was not brag but you could think even with your toes, how happy I was when I used a runescape account as high as lvl 134 to fight with those big stupid monsters, sometimes I feel like an invincible hero in the war, that’s really an unforgetable experience I’ve ever had in game playing!
Your runescape accounts are sleeping at home? quickly go to RS-Farmer100 and change them to $$!!
renepaley
I Have A Few Questions

Postby WhiteNova » Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:11 pm

L. Spiro, we all know that farming websites just steal your password and your account, please delete this scam advertisement.
^Siggy Of Awesomeness Done By Minorutono ^
WhiteNova
Been Around

sorry about that

Postby renepaley » Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:28 am

just go our web to have a look.u will know who is right :lol:
Your runescape accounts are sleeping at home? quickly go to RS-Farmer100 and change them to $$!!
renepaley
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Runescape