[Release] More wonderful bots and hacks!

Hacking Runescape

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

[Release] More wonderful bots and hacks!

Postby FinalHunter » Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:20 am

Heya, here are some more wonderful bots and hacks all clean. Your virus scan may say it's a virus because some of the bots use autoclickers which take control of the mouse. The antivirus takes that as a threat. It's clean I've used it for about 2 months making sure there aren't any viruses in it.

Download Link:http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5FQO8II8

------------Disclaimer--------------
I(the poster of this) am not responsible for any damage done to anything involving these programs. If you download this .rar file you are stating that I(the poster) is not responsible for any damage done to your computer or anything else related to it. DO NOT download this file if you think something may happen to your computer, laptop, etc. because of these programs, files, etc. Also by downloading this you are stating that you may NOT complain to me or anyone else about the programs, but you may say good things about it. NOTE: I did not make these, if you wanna file a law suit do it against the makers, affliates, etc. of these products. If you try and sue me you shall be countersued for a fine of $500. This disclaimer is proof that I am not responsible for any damage. Please scan this before using it.
Last edited by FinalHunter on Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
I r newb durrr
FinalHunter
Acker

Postby SpeedWing » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:46 pm

what type of bots are in this .rar?
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby FinalHunter » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:24 am

Hmm...I'm not gonna list them all but..here are some.

Auto-fighter, auto clicker, auto typer, auto cutter, auto miner(which doesn't work too well) and there's this one called Elite Client which is awesome!
I r newb durrr
FinalHunter
Acker

Postby Denx » Sat Sep 13, 2008 2:00 am

Do they work? :roll:
Death to all Trojans! Swallow them, spit 'em out!
Denx
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Return to Runescape