THE GMS HACKING GUIDE (with MHS)

Hacking Maple Story

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

THE GMS HACKING GUIDE (with MHS)

Postby kerrigan » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:02 am

hello everybody!
there is a Topic for all maplers who are bored to use any UCE and want to learn more about MHS.
My Team and me (MzStudio) are learning about MHS and i'm asking here to all haxors to share ideas about MHS for Gms

!the post will be updated asap!
my questions:
the enable/disable in the scripts dont work for me when i use "auto assmble"
and if anyone is ready to hack maplestory,put here solution please.
=> i call my team to answer this topic to help community

see ya!
kerrigan
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Fenix » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:13 am

Hi i do part of the team of kerrigan.
I think this forum is serious and i'am ready for help.
If anyone needs ggless or sources of any version of maple story i can post. (don't need anymore aob, or opcode).

i have
GMS (maplestory.exe):
V48,V49,V50,V51.
EMS:
V33,V34

I am going to do all maplestory.exe.

L Spiro gg for MHS

Fenix
Fenix
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Sat Feb 16, 2008 1:54 am

One of the hooks nProtect Game Guard uses prevents MHS from correctly reading the RAM of the target process, which means it ends up reading its own RAM. There are no indications that it is doing this so people think it is working normally.

I have sucecssfully bypassed these hooks but the full bypass will not be in the next release due to instability issues. It will be in a future release after I have more time to stabilize it.

As for your question, the Enable and Disable sections are only available on items you add to the main list. You can add them manually, double-click, and modify the Auto-Assemble tab.
My implementation will match Cheat Engine’s in the next release. Also, RegisterSymbol() should be replaced with GlobalAlloc(). I did not have time to add RegisterSymbol or UnregisterSymbol (or GlobalDeAlloc) because of my flight in 5 hours.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby kerrigan » Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:53 am

okay there is a good way to bypass gg so...
try to add me at Msn messenger,i have to talk you personally L.Spiro
kerrigan
I Have A Few Questions

Postby kerrigan » Sat Feb 16, 2008 7:12 pm

hi lohit, u are able to hack maplestory, can u post a tut,im okay by attaching maple and seeing Hex things, but i dont know how to inject,modify adresses or somthing more...
kerrigan
I Have A Few Questions

Postby NiXorED » Sun Feb 17, 2008 5:24 am

L. Spiro wrote:One of the hooks nProtect Game Guard uses prevents MHS from correctly reading the RAM of the target process, which means it ends up reading its own RAM. There are no indications that it is doing this so people think it is working normally.

I have sucecssfully bypassed these hooks but the full bypass will not be in the next release due to instability issues. It will be in a future release after I have more time to stabilize it.

As for your question, the Enable and Disable sections are only available on items you add to the main list. You can add them manually, double-click, and modify the Auto-Assemble tab.
My implementation will match Cheat Engine’s in the next release. Also, RegisterSymbol() should be replaced with GlobalAlloc(). I did not have time to add RegisterSymbol or UnregisterSymbol (or GlobalDeAlloc) because of my flight in 5 hours.

L. Spiro

Is it possible with the 'new' 4.0.0.14? And if, can I use addy`s of other CE`s or do I need use AoB`s and find my own/the working ones for MHS...

Quit alot of questions, quit a new member (here), help/answer would be appriciated :P

Thx anyway -=NiXorED=-
NiXorED
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Areks » Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:24 am

Thread of Maplestory AoB's

http://www.memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=590

I'm on the same page as you guys. I really want to use MHS to hack maple but I'm just waiting for a newer version that can bypass.

Patience will be the winner in our current situation
Areks
Hackleberry Fin

Return to Maple Story