DragonballMS Join it now!!

Hacking Maple Story

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

DragonballMS Join it now!!

Postby HyackDragon » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:14 pm

I and my friend have opened a new server which has allot of events and GM applications.

This server is currently running on Maplestory Version 62.

Exp=30k, mesos=30k, drop=10k

starter pack (wizet hat,bwg,zhelm,sauna robe and 7 GM scrolls Gloves for ATT

Events : More exp and mesos drop, drop cash items, jumpPQ win awesome prize like gm's scrolls.

we got now more than 100 but that will be more.
At every 20 players will be a new gm.
Join it now today!!
Site :Dragonballms
Forum : Dragonballms forum

Join it today and have fun with us :wink:
Last edited by HyackDragon on Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HyackDragon
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Behind The Computer

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:20 am

downloading maple atm :P
User avatar
SpeedWing
Defragler
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:00 am
Location: If there is a Will there is a Solution.

Postby HyackDragon » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:22 am

SpeedWing wrote:downloading maple atm :P


atm means?? :shock: :roll:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HyackDragon
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Behind The Computer

Postby SpeedWing » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:58 am

downloaded, installed, deleted.

i played the real for 30 minutes
lvl 6.

BORINNG!!!! XD
User avatar
SpeedWing
Defragler
 
Posts: 2031
Joined: Tue Jan 01, 2008 1:00 am
Location: If there is a Will there is a Solution.

Postby Hitman » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:15 pm

SpeedWing wrote:downloaded, installed, deleted.

i played the real for 30 minutes
lvl 6.

BORINNG!!!! XD


what do u mean by boring?
O_O?
hard to lvl up?

@HyackDragon:
atm = At The Moment
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Image
Made By aldis
Image
Made By SpeedWing
Image
My Latest Own Siggy
Image
User avatar
Hitman
Pro++
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:41 pm
Location: MHS Forum(Malaysia)

Postby HyackDragon » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:41 pm

Hitman wrote:
SpeedWing wrote:downloaded, installed, deleted.

i played the real for 30 minutes
lvl 6.

BORINNG!!!! XD


what do u mean by boring?
O_O?
hard to lvl up?

@HyackDragon:
atm = At The Moment


yesh real maplestory so fc*king slow...
mine one 30k exp is good :D
if u played a private server for 1 week and
after than u start with real one....
that makes u crazy...
So Join mine or help me to vote XD
Vote : Vote us to get high in xtremtop 100!!
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HyackDragon
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Behind The Computer

Postby Hitman » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:28 pm

HyackDragon wrote:
Hitman wrote:
SpeedWing wrote:downloaded, installed, deleted.

i played the real for 30 minutes
lvl 6.

BORINNG!!!! XD


what do u mean by boring?
O_O?
hard to lvl up?

@HyackDragon:
atm = At The Moment


yesh real maplestory so fc*king slow...
mine one 30k exp is good :D
if u played a private server for 1 week and
after than u start with real one....
that makes u crazy...
So Join mine or help me to vote XD
Vote : Vote us to get high in xtremtop 100!!


Hyack...is ur server better than this server?
http://www.harukims.info
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Image
Made By aldis
Image
Made By SpeedWing
Image
My Latest Own Siggy
Image
User avatar
Hitman
Pro++
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:41 pm
Location: MHS Forum(Malaysia)

Postby HyackDragon » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:53 pm

Hitman wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
Hitman wrote:
SpeedWing wrote:downloaded, installed, deleted.

i played the real for 30 minutes
lvl 6.

BORINNG!!!! XD


what do u mean by boring?
O_O?
hard to lvl up?

@HyackDragon:
atm = At The Moment


yesh real maplestory so fc*king slow...
mine one 30k exp is good :D
if u played a private server for 1 week and
after than u start with real one....
that makes u crazy...
So Join mine or help me to vote XD
Vote : Vote us to get high in xtremtop 100!!


Hyack...is ur server better than this server?
http://www.harukims.info


i like that server that's why im got now one :D
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HyackDragon
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Behind The Computer

Postby Petani » Sun Nov 09, 2008 1:00 pm

better ++ mode exp rate
Image
User avatar
Petani
I Know My Poop
 
Posts: 476
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2008 7:43 pm
Location: Battle Ground

Postby HyackDragon » Mon Nov 10, 2008 11:53 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HyackDragon
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Behind The Computer

Postby Hitman » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:06 am

i hate using hamachi...T_T
what does hamachi actually does?
helps make ur server lag free??
O.o?
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Image
Made By aldis
Image
Made By SpeedWing
Image
My Latest Own Siggy
Image
User avatar
Hitman
Pro++
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:41 pm
Location: MHS Forum(Malaysia)

Postby HyackDragon » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:54 am

Hitman wrote:i hate using hamachi...T_T
what does hamachi actually does?
helps make ur server lag free??
O.o?


no you can join other internet server more i doesn't do...
i tought it makes you lagging but i tried it and it doesn't do... :wink:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HyackDragon
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Behind The Computer

Postby Hitman » Tue Nov 11, 2008 12:56 pm

HyackDragon wrote:
Hitman wrote:i hate using hamachi...T_T
what does hamachi actually does?
helps make ur server lag free??
O.o?


no you can join other internet server more i doesn't do...
i tought it makes you lagging but i tried it and it doesn't do... :wink:


Uhhh..
I Dont Understanf what ure saying... :?
sry~?
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Image
Made By aldis
Image
Made By SpeedWing
Image
My Latest Own Siggy
Image
User avatar
Hitman
Pro++
 
Posts: 1880
Joined: Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:41 pm
Location: MHS Forum(Malaysia)

Postby HyackDragon » Tue Nov 11, 2008 1:00 pm

Hitman wrote:
HyackDragon wrote:
Hitman wrote:i hate using hamachi...T_T
what does hamachi actually does?
helps make ur server lag free??
O.o?


no you can join other internet server more i doesn't do...
i tought it makes you lagging but i tried it and it doesn't do... :wink:


Uhhh..
I Dont Understanf what ure saying... :?
sry~?


blablabla..................................................
NVM. ..
HAmachi does = join someone internet server (to play games)
More it doésn't do...
I tought it make your comp. slower but it doesn't you only join somebody internet server MORE NOT... this better? XD :lol:
Image
Image
Image
Image
User avatar
HyackDragon
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1293
Joined: Fri Mar 21, 2008 12:21 pm
Location: Behind The Computer

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sun Nov 16, 2008 1:11 pm

LoL, I'm totally confused in your site not forum ( never go there yet )

I click the registration, it said : Updating removed <- =.= ??

I want to download the client, where is it ? I downloaded the Hamachi stuff...

It isn't English language, how I know what the hell it talking about ?

LoL ! Change it all to English, then it might take higher chance to let people vote your server LoL !

or

You can do some setting like register an account in other server that can access to your server. Get it ?
I'm a NEWBIE

Image
Image
Image
Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
User avatar
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular
 
Posts: 1328
Joined: Fri Feb 15, 2008 2:36 am
Location: The Universe

Next

Return to Maple Story

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron