[Tutorial] How to setup a Private Server

Hacking Maple Story

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

Postby MR.Hacker » Tue May 27, 2008 1:40 pm

i donwloaded the client at the very first page at the top the client was v0.52 and it took me to the version v.53 but when i click on local host in my msplestory folder it says wrong client version please downloaded the newest version
MR.Hacker
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby MR.Hacker » Tue May 27, 2008 1:41 pm

i downloaded the client at the very first page at the top the client was v0.52 and it took me to the version v.53 but when i click on local host in my maplestory folder it says wrong client version please downloaded the newest version
MR.Hacker
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby Explicit » Tue May 27, 2008 1:46 pm

Just make sure you have the correct MapleStory folder (depending on the client, and version you want to use ...)
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby MR.Hacker » Tue May 27, 2008 2:18 pm

have ya got msn it would be better tyhan top keep on posting in here ??? if you have add me or ill add you alexw2193@hotmail.co.uk
MR.Hacker
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Postby obnoxious2 » Wed May 28, 2008 7:32 am

Hey Explicit,

Thanks for posting this! It's nice and detailed. 2 quick questions:

1) I have the lastest version of MS so where do i download the sourc files to use it or should i just uninstall and download the .53 files u provided?

2) Can i run the server from a different computer and connect to it on my other computer? And how would i do that?

edit* just tried it and thee patcher keeps popping up. patches. i hit play and then it repatches.

Can you please update this thread or mak a complete new thread with the necessary files for .53 or .54? Theres a million different tut threads but each does it his own way and i'm getting mightily confused.
obnoxious2
Hackleberry Fin

help

Postby asdfghjkl » Wed May 28, 2008 11:53 am

i did everything u told...but why when i press DXWnd..it says wrong version of client..download the correct version...help me....or any other way to open that game???help! :x
Last edited by asdfghjkl on Wed May 28, 2008 2:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asdfghjkl
I Have A Question

Postby Explicit » Wed May 28, 2008 12:33 pm

The source files here are outdated, you will have to find the newest source files which is I think, 0.0.9c ... Here is a link: http://rapidshare.com/files/114175052/T ... er009b.rar

To those who keep encountering "Wrong version of client" or a "Patcher" appears every time you open the client, then, please make sure you have the correct version of both your client and MapleStory folder. They have to be both the same, v.55 and v.55, you cannot have a v.54 client with a v.55 MapleStory folder, it will not work and therefore you will experience errors ...
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby AsianRice » Wed May 28, 2008 2:44 pm

damn...i used the ver 0.55 titanMS and ver 0.55 GMS...the patcher came out...any solution??

and the DXWnd thing..should it be:C:\Program Files\Nexon\MapleStory\localhost.exe
?if its correct..tell me.. and 1 more thing...how u make the thing on yr signature place??the( MHS (Memory Hacking Software)fan):twisted: :D
Asian eats rice,others eat shit
Asian eats duck sauce,others eat soy sauce
Asian eats good food,others beg from Asians
Asian eats Lindt choco,but others only can afford a kitkat....................................

LOL...!
im not a racist...just a chinese..
AsianRice
I Have A Question

Postby zile » Wed May 28, 2008 4:42 pm

koolk has decided to stop titanms
http://titanms.org/forum/index.php
although they are some ppl who will continue and we still have vana and odin source ^^

@AsianRice : there is no v0.55 titanms, rev009c uses v0.54, try changing your localhost to v0.54 one.
zile
Been Around

Postby XxNyxheroxX » Sat Jun 21, 2008 10:29 pm

Is there another way to create Private Server , if Navicat trial-time is expired/limited ?
I'm a NEWBIE

Health reminder : Go drink a cup of 250mL water and keep your eyes off from computer for 10 minutes
XxNyxheroxX
Probably Popular

Postby Explicit » Sun Jun 22, 2008 5:53 am

XxNyxheroxX wrote:Is there another way to create Private Server , if Navicat trial-time is expired/limited ?

Have you tried using MySQL Query Browser instead of Navicat?
And if you're still willing to use Navicat, try searching for a crack (A Google search would find one easily), I'm not allowed to distribute anything here referenced to a crack/serial/etc, therefore, you can do it by yourself.
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby shinnsohai » Sat Jun 28, 2008 11:55 am

Change We Mix The Source "Titan MS+ Odin MS"?
Btw...
I Saw Another Tutorials At other site

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/mapl ... 2-v55.html
-šнιηηšσнαι-
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby Explicit » Sat Jun 28, 2008 1:58 pm

shinnsohai wrote:Change We Mix The Source "Titan MS+ Odin MS"?
Btw...
I Saw Another Tutorials At other site

http://www.gamerzplanet.net/forums/mapl ... 2-v55.html

This thread tutorial is outdated and you shouldn't be using it at the moment.
And regarding to your "Change We Mix The Source "Titan MS+ Odin MS"?"
No, you cannot ... TitanMS uses C++ and OdinMS uses Java ...

Well, at the moment, OdinMS has stopped development due to lawsuits leading from Nexon but later they found out it was a mistake.
Although, you will have to wait for further notice from the OdinMS team from which you can check here which is for the OdinMS case update(s), and if you have no idea of what's happening.

There are many working tutorials that give you an accomplished and successful private server, and therefore, follow one which best gives you a better "in-depth" explanation and understanding on how to create a public Private Server, which is basically very easy based on my opinion.
Also, setting up TitanMS Source is different from the OdinMS Source, so, please don't expect the same from both source(s).

If you have any other inquiries or curiosities regarding anything to do with "Private Servers", please do not hesitate to ask.
Well, good luck and have fun!
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby shinnsohai » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:41 pm

Ok..Thx For Inform that the tutorials is outdated,btw if me use Titan MS as the source ,will "Titan MS" Sue Me?

I Gonna Trying To Make A Server In The Next Holiday :D
-šнιηηšσнαι-
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby Explicit » Sat Jun 28, 2008 6:48 pm

shinnsohai wrote:btw if me use Titan MS as the source ,will "Titan MS" Sue Me?

Why would "Titan MS" sue you?
TitanMS is open source, why would you even ask that? :o
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

PreviousNext

Return to Maple Story