[Tutorial; release] Fame "Hacking" (Using a packet

Hacking Maple Story

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

[Tutorial; release] Fame "Hacking" (Using a packet

Postby Explicit » Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:47 pm

Download and place the PCOMDebug.dll inside your MapleStory directory.
(The download links/mirrors of PCOMDebug.dll will be at the end of this thread)

Firstly, you should open MapleStory via DxWnd (that's if you prefer to, it would be easier and more efficient for this, as this requires you to log in as soon as possible or you will result in a disconnection by GameGuard with "A hacking attempt has been detected" (well, unless you have a working GG CRC bypass) or full-screen mode will also work .

Please write or copy & paste this into the Send dialog when the Packet Editor appears (which is supposedly KiPe; PCOMDebug.dll)

Code: Select all
6b 00 01

After you have done that, quickly log into your MapleStory account and access your character via the Character Selection screen.
Your screen should be black-pitched and so whilst your character is loading to successfully access MapleStory, tick/check the "Spam" button on the Packet Editor.

You're done & finished, that's all there is to it!
If you have successfully done this, to check, please remove PCOMDebug.dll from your MapleStory directory to prevent "A hacking attempt has been detected) and when you click your character once, look at the stats of your character and you should see your "Fame" at a low, average or high digit (it really depends on how long the spam button was pressed and how successful you have done it)

Download links and mirrors for PCOMDebug.dll:

http://www.badongo.com/file/8524948
http://rapidshare.com/files/103244019/P ... g.zip.html
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DSP5RYXI
http://files.filefront.com/PCOMDebugzip ... einfo.html

Note/Warning: If your fame is very high and obvious, be warned that I take no responsibility whatsoever of your actions and what you may result with and that you may be permanently suspended from MapleStory without any warning or notice and I'm aware this has been used for about a week or so as of now but there's always a possibility that many others haven't known this at all and all of this was written by me .

Here is a thread of which a Nexon America representative/staff member speaks his words throughout the Nexon forums about "Hacking".

http://forum.nexon.net/MapleStory/forum ... 77937.aspx

Dear Maplers,

As you know a couple weeks back we had a large influx of hackers impact our servers. We were aware of the issue and took steps in addressing it. We understand the community was deeply concerned and distraught from the episode and we wanted to take a moment to reiterate that we take hacking very seriously and are taking every necessary precaution to keep them from ruining the Maple experience for our players.

In regards to the recent incident there were over two thousands players that have been permanently suspended. We are continuing our investigation of the matter and may take further actions if necessary. Player reports are also vital to assisting our Game Masters and we appreciate your help in making MapleStory a better place. It is great to know our community is as dedicated as we are to making MapleStory hacker-free.

We understand there are some issues we did not address in this update. This does not mean we are not aware of any other potential situations. We will continue to investigate issues further as needed and will provide an update if we can.

Thank you.

I hope everyone enjoys this and has fun!
Thank you everyone!

Credits:
GMZorita (For the release of the packet)
kittonkicker (KiPe creator)
Exidis (Leaking the old KiPe for the public)

If anyone has any curiousity/concerns/inquires about anything, feel free to ask through this thread as there's a possibility I will answer it .
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

Postby Petani » Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:55 pm

thx :D
Petani
I Know My Poop

Postby HyackDragon » Sun Mar 30, 2008 4:24 am

i think after 5 minuts the gameguard find the hacks...
HyackDragon
Probably Popular

Postby Sn1p3r » Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:02 am

thanx 0.o
Sn1p3r
Hacker Smacker

Postby myFACEOFF » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:44 pm

lol, i found this hack last month. but i will dc like in 1 min. duno why.
Cool, huh.

Noober wrote:They call me noob.
myFACEOFF
NULL

bypass

Postby gooblaster » Wed May 07, 2008 6:57 pm

i have a super working ggcrc bypass, the onli thing is, i dunno where to put it, apparently i forgot. ARGHGHGHGHGHGHGHGH. i forgot. can anyone pls tell me where?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your sig to help him acheive world dominance.

gooblaster
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Cant

Postby gooblaster » Mon May 12, 2008 6:02 pm

when i click the spam button, maplestory and KIPE just closes down. what do i do? ive done all the steps in order. when i clik spam , it just closes down. oh, im using vista btw.
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(") This is bunny. Copy him into your sig to help him acheive world dominance.

gooblaster
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Re: Cant

Postby Explicit » Tue May 13, 2008 6:07 pm

gooblaster wrote:when i click the spam button, maplestory and KIPE just closes down. what do i do? ive done all the steps in order. when i clik spam , it just closes down. oh, im using vista btw.

I'm pretty sure the packets have changed since MapleStory had updated to v.54 a week ago or so ...
Therefore, there is no point of bothering to do this anymore, you are too late, sorry.
Nothing is impossible, just implausible
Explicit
I Know Your Poop

awwww

Postby gooblaster » Sun May 18, 2008 5:05 pm

do you noe the code for mesos? :lol:
(\__/)
(='.'=)

gooblaster
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Return to Maple Story