Anti-xlive script

Share Your Own Code Samples With the World

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Anti-xlive script

Postby Aspras » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:21 am

Something I had been working on a while ago, this script allows you to attach the MHS debugger to a game protected by xlive as well as use auto-hack on it. Open up the script and edit the location of disx.dll , compile and add. Configure MHS so that is uses software breakpoints for auto-hack through the options.
This will work on 32-bit versions of windows as long as the game is protected by xlive alone , it could also disable separate protections the game itself (not its launcher) has but its not guaranteed.
Credits go to Psych for his method of patching xlive's memory checks, thanks to L.Spiro for helping with the script itself and for MHS.

The file is attached to the thread.
Attachments
DISX.rar
(21.58 KiB) Downloaded 9443 times
Aspras
NULL

Re: Anti-xlive script

Postby CoMPMStR » Sat Mar 12, 2011 6:32 am

Hey hey, Asparas.. do you know if this still works? Preferably in the new game Bulletstorm. I'm going to attempt to make an xliveless dll for this game, but was just thought I'd ask anyway.

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Re: Anti-xlive script

Postby Aspras » Thu Apr 28, 2011 3:02 am

Hey, it should still work unless they changed the function that performs code checks. If they have you could relocate the function yourself and use a byte string in my dll's searcher so it can always find it and hook it. I remember I had sent you the sourcecode back then.
Either way good luck with your project :D
Aspras
NULL

Return to Code Submissions