[RELEASE] CT <-> LSSAVE Converter

Share Your Own Code Samples With the World

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

[RELEASE] CT <-> LSSAVE Converter

Postby CoMPMStR » Fri May 09, 2008 4:22 am

No readme for this one, it should be simple enough.

The Load button loads the CT or LSSAVE file and the list shows you which entries are in the file. The checkboxes are there for you to select which entries you don't want to add to the converted file (they will be skipped) and the context menu allows you to copy certain info to the clipboard.

- If the entry is shown in red, it can't be converted and will be skipped. (ie: binary types in CE)
- If the entry is shown in green, it can be converted but contains information that isn't supported in both file types (ie: script address in MHS)

The Convert button saves the entries in the list as the specified file type.

- If an entry in a CT file is a 4bytes type and it is displayed in hex, it will be converted to a void type in the LSSAVE file. The same goes for a void type in an LSSAVE file, they will be converted to a 4bytes type and show in hex in the CT file.

- If an entry in an LSSAVE file is a char type it will be converted to a string type with a length of 1 in a CT file. On the other hand, if an entry in a CT file is a string type with a length of 1, it will be converted as such in the LSSAVE file.

- The byte array type in a CT file is the same as a nonstandard type in an LSSAVE file.

So far, the binary type in a CT file and the pointer type in an LSSAVE file cannot be converted and will be recognized as Unknown.

v1.1 Update:
- Fixed some minor bugs which caused some LSSAVE files to fail to load successfully.
- Added a new feature to add an array of entries, instead of manually adding them 1 by 1. This is mainly used if you're hacking a game with items or such.

v1.2 Update:
- Fixed some other minor bugs.
- Converted over to .NET Framework v3.5.

Download (v1.2):
http://www.sendspace.com/file/6cj3kp
*You must have the .NET Framework v3.5 installed!

If you have any problems or questions, post them here and I'll try to answer them as best as I can. Make sure to be as detailed as possible about your problems.
Last edited by CoMPMStR on Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:56 am, edited 3 times in total.

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby shinnsohai » Fri May 09, 2008 11:35 am

thank you very much!!! :D i love u !!!
-šнιηηšσнαι-
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby CoMPMStR » Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:01 am

Either not many people are using it or nobody has had any problems. :?
Either way, I've updated the program a little. Fixed some minor bugs and added a new feature.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby xxxav » Tue Jun 17, 2008 11:27 pm

so we can use this to make an lsave for wolfteam? sry for the noob question.{its just that i've noticed many people who write things online have anger issues}

wait wait never mind yeah its fairly simple to use. i just need to know how you can attach cheat engine v5.4 to wolfteam . and wether or not i need to use exact value or unkown initial value etc.

i basically need to know how to use what for what.
xxxav
Acker

Postby CoMPMStR » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:40 am

xxxav wrote:so we can use this to make an lsave for wolfteam? sry for the noob question.{its just that i've noticed many people who write things online have anger issues}

wait wait never mind yeah its fairly simple to use. i just need to know how you can attach cheat engine v5.4 to wolfteam . and wether or not i need to use exact value or unkown initial value etc.

i basically need to know how to use what for what.

There are unofficial Cheat Engine's such as Love Engine, Moonlight Engine, etc. that can bypass some security programs. I don't think you can attach the original Cheat Engine to WolfTeam without first disabling Xtrap.

I don't know what you mean wether or not i need to use exact value or unkown initial value etc. If you're asking about searching, I can't provide anything better than you can find around here already.

This program doesn't do anything other than convert LSSAVE files to CT files and vice versa. Nothing more... :roll:

CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby _SouL_ » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:43 am

LOL compster ure corverting my ct ^^
_SouL_
I Have A Question

Return to Code Submissions