I NEED HELP

Ask for Help on Using the Language With Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

I NEED HELP

Postby snowboardpunk » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:36 pm

hi im using ur memory hacking software but have no idea how to use it... i wanna learn to hack a few games such as call of duty,ms, and gunbound but was wondering how to create hacks and which tutorials to start off with and what do i need to learn? delphi,c++,asm, or etc...
snowboardpunk
I Have A Question

Postby mezzo » Mon Feb 18, 2008 4:11 pm

read the help file that comes with MHS. It has a wealth of info and will teach you a lot. No need to learn C++ just yet.
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Re: I NEED HELP

Postby Nytwind » Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:01 am

snowboardpunk wrote:hi im using ur memory hacking software but have no idea how to use it... i wanna learn to hack a few games such as call of duty,ms, and gunbound but was wondering how to create hacks and which tutorials to start off with and what do i need to learn? delphi,c++,asm, or etc...

Starting taking computer classes in high school to give you a general knowledge and experience of how programming works. If your not in high school download Java or Visual Studio 2008 for free, and search for tutorials with google. I learned both ways, started Computer Science 1 during freshman year and now in my senior year learning C++.
"The best programmers are not marginally better than merely good ones. They are an order-of-magnitude better, measured by whatever standard: conceptual creativity, speed, ingenuity of design, or problem-solving ability."
(Randall E. Stross)
Nytwind
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Help