Scripting while in multiplayer

Ask for Help on Using the Language With Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Scripting while in multiplayer

Postby General » Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:50 pm

Hello, before i made a debugger where i was able to enter a command like this into the debugger Example: "TK_Soldier_SL_EP1" createVehicle (position player); and it would spawn a certain solider next to my position. Or another example is i could type out Player addWeapon "M16" or "M9" and it would spawn me a rifle or pistol. The method i had to being able to do this online was patched, and not my bypass doesn't work. I was wondering if there is anyway possible that i would be able to do the same thing with the script editor that i did with my debugger or any other tool in your program?
General
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Scripting while in multiplayer

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:52 am

The scripting language inside MHS is really not a scripting language, but a full programming language.
As such, you can code anything in it that you want.

You can make a script parser in it that does what you want, or you can simply make hotkeys that perform the common actions you want. With this method, you could use pop-up dialogs to enter the parameters for each command, then parse everything in the scripts and perform whatever is necessary to provide a result in the game.

This is assuming the game does not block MHS. MHS source code is available as well, so you can get around this.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby General » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:56 pm

Ok, im guessing if you did make the code for all of this. You would then need to inject the code with a DLL into the game?
General
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:14 am

If you coded it in a DLL and not in L. Spiro Script.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Help