Help explaining the process of finding these values

Ask for Help on Using the Language With Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Help explaining the process of finding these values

Postby inuyasha » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:27 am

I been pondering on how to find these kind of values

- No Recoil
- No Spread
- Speed Hack (without using MHS built in one the actual Character speed)

Game (ANY! but if you want to be specific Counter-Strike Source)

The no Recoil one I was told about was to use unknown (also known as random under CE) then go in game and switch to a gun with less recoil then to one with more recoil. Going back and forth and increase and decrease but when I do this I get no where with the values. -.-

No Spread
I don't know what to do on this ordeal

Speed Hacks
I don't know how they register their characters values in games if it would be a float or a Long or a Byte?

Think someone can help me get an idea or lend some knowledge to me
inuyasha
Acker

Postby toffey » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:27 pm

For spread I think I remember someone saying something about starting to shoot and then searching unknown. Then continue shooting so the shots spread more and do a sub-search, probably increased but try different from before if that fails.

Recoil may work the same way, but to be honest I have no idea.

What sort of speed hack are you looking for? I found that move speed is pretty easy one to find in most games as long as there is something that changes your movespeed. If I remember correctly, CS:Source has certain weapons that make you move faster or slower, so try starting there.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby CoMPMStR » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:55 pm

The way we used to find spread and recoil is by switching between different weapons that have different values. So for spray you start with one gun, say a shotgun and search unknown. Then you switch to a pistol or automatic and sub-search decreased (since usually the shotgun has more spread) and repeat until necessary, the same goes for recoil. You could try toffey's suggestion but it might be a little more difficult, especially if you don't use hotkeys for sub-searching.

Speed is basically done the same, you just have to find a way to change it during the game and search as necessary. If the game only allows you to hold down a key to sprint, rather than toggle, it may be more difficult.

Sometimes the best hacks are found when you least expect it. Also if something doesn't work, try something else.. you could always do unknown then different/same as before. It's all a matter of finding out how the game stores and changes the values, trial and error mostly since each game is different. If you don't know how something is being stored, try them all.

Just a heads-up though, everything in CS:S is server sided so there's really no use in trying to hack it (unless it's a wallhack or aimbot). If you modify the ASM it makes no difference to the server, even if the affects are visible to you. The only way it might work is if you host a game, even then it will more-than-likely work for everyone on the server. We could use some more packet editing tutorials though so... yea...

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby inuyasha » Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:32 pm

thanks guys just wondering how these things were done and what people would use to find them but thanks anyways
inuyasha
Acker

Return to Help