[question] encrypting your code

Ask for Help on Using the Language With Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

[question] encrypting your code

Postby liqmysaq » Sun Apr 13, 2008 4:14 am

Is there a way to mask, hide, or encrypt your code? Say I want to release a trainer I make using LSS script but I dont want everybody knowing what addresses I use or anything else. Is it possible to do this right now? If not, can we look foreward to this in the future?
liqmysaq
I Know Your Poop

Postby CoMPMStR » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:56 pm

I had also wondered about this because I'd like to release some more scripts, but same as liq, I don't want everyone knowing what addresses I'm using.

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby shinnsohai » Sat Apr 26, 2008 10:58 pm

erm pro can tell me what is LSS script?? LOL private? wanted to hide from public PROzzz
-šнιηηšσнαι-
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby SpeedWing » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:11 pm

CoMPMStR wrote:I had also wondered about this because I'd like to release some more scripts, but same as liq, I don't want everyone knowing what addresses I'm using.

you should pm them to mezzo/ L.Spiro, they will release them in private.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby CoMPMStR » Sat Apr 26, 2008 11:12 pm

shinnsohai wrote:erm pro can tell me what is LSS script?? LOL private? wanted to hide from public PROzzz

The help file is very umm... helpful :D

Memory Hacking Software allows you to write scripts to perform a large array of options, which will continue to be expanded throughout each of the next releases. Script syntax is very similar to C, but with a few modifications from C++ and Java®. Because scripts are implicitly for advanced users, this section assumes you have an understanding of coding terminology and practice; this section is not meant to teach you how to code. Because the syntax is almost exactly like C, programmers who are already familiar with C will be able to start writing scripts right away.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:01 pm

It is not possible to do (completely) because scripts must be parsed from files in an unencrypted format and this implies that no matter the original format it will eventually end up in a format that can be viewed by others with enough work.

However a feature to load encrypted code to a locked temporary file will suffice enough to keep most code safe. This can be added to a future version.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby shinnsohai » Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:02 pm

CoMPMStR wrote:
shinnsohai wrote:erm pro can tell me what is LSS script?? LOL private? wanted to hide from public PROzzz

The help file is very umm... helpful :D

Memory Hacking Software allows you to write scripts to perform a large array of options, which will continue to be expanded throughout each of the next releases. Script syntax is very similar to C, but with a few modifications from C++ and Java®. Because scripts are implicitly for advanced users, this section assumes you have an understanding of coding terminology and practice; this section is not meant to teach you how to code. Because the syntax is almost exactly like C, programmers who are already familiar with C will be able to start writing scripts right away.

Ok i will read it thx for ur info..
-šнιηηšσнαι-
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby CoMPMStR » Mon Apr 28, 2008 4:16 am

L. Spiro wrote:It is not possible to do (completely) because scripts must be parsed from files in an unencrypted format and this implies that no matter the original format it will eventually end up in a format that can be viewed by others with enough work.

However a feature to load encrypted code to a locked temporary file will suffice enough to keep most code safe. This can be added to a future version.

L. Spiro

You couldn't parse the text from memory? Have an encrypted file, read it then decrypt it to memory and then parse it from there? That way, the file would remain encrypted. Just an idea.

CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:37 am

When I made the base parser I used Flex/Bison and it was my first time using them. The other parsers in MHS can stream from memory but the scripts must be from files, as I said.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Help