Does the Script bypass Hackshield too?

Ask for Help on Using the Language With Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Does the Script bypass Hackshield too?

Postby Circle » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:21 am

Hi there
I just startet to script some stuff with your MHS.
And I already have a question :D

As much as i understood, your MHS bypasses Hackshield. This works fine when I just need to find some values etc.. from the game.
But does the Scripting System bypass Hackshield automaticly too?
I made a little script for test purposes. It send simple keystrokes to notepad. This works fine. But when i use it for a game that is secured by Hackshield, nothing happens. And that's why I wonder if it bypasses Hackshield or not.
Circle
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:33 am

Games do not always synthesize keystrokes the same way. Which means it may not be related to any bypass of any kind.

MHS’s methods for sending keystrokes do bypass 90% of all blocks, but not yet 100%. This is possible and will be in a later release.

But remember, even if it is fully bypassed it may not work just due to the nature of how the game handles input (via DirectX).

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Ereb » Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:23 pm

Hackshield pro does block / ignore the KeyBoardEvent() when run in a script however i know it is possible to send keys because autoit is able to circumvent Hackshield's keybord block (not mouse click / move though) gonna see if i can make a working sendkey for LSS. For now i'm gonna research how AutoIt does send keys and see if i can replicate that. If anyone else has ideas plz post em i need all the help i can get.

EDIT: Ok i was way to hasty in concluding that MHS KeyBoardEvent() doesn't work. It does. I was using in a hotkey that used alt, and stupidly forgot to put in a sleep() before the KeyBoardEvent() so all the keys were being translated as alt + keystroke. Here is what i have for key input (ty to mezzo for the script i just added the sleep)
Code: Select all
void type_command (char * pChar){
   int counter;
   short letterke ;
   int iLength = StrLen( pChar );

for ( counter = 0; counter < iLength ; counter++ ) {
      letterke = VkKeyScan( pChar[counter] );
      KeyboardEvent( letterke , 0 );
      Sleep(15);
      KeyboardEvent( letterke  ,  KEYEVENTF_KEYUP );}
}

also if you plan on using hot keys with any of the modifier keys remember to put a sleep(100) before calling the type_command to be sure your finger is off the mod key. [/code]
Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
Ereb
Hackleberry Fin

Return to Help