[Release] Cloud Nine Hacks, How are they made?

Hacking Cloud Nine

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo, Explicit

[Release] Cloud Nine Hacks, How are they made?

Postby TheDentist » Mon Apr 11, 2011 9:35 pm

All workable hacks have been posted, enjoy using them, though if you want and if you find new hacks or if you just want to say anything about the hacks, feel free to leave a comment.

So in this post I will put Cloud Nine hacks ,

I hope for those who play the game have fun with it and / or help me with more hacks.

The game can be downloaded on this website: Cloudnine.Netgame.com

When you open MHS be sure to run it as administrator, or you won't be able to use it.

Than open Cloudnine.exe this is to be done in File > Open Process > Cloudnine.exe (This will only be there if you have the game opened.)

Now I'll go on with you through some rather serious information,
the original program MHS.exe is detected, so you can choose to do either 2 things,
~ Rename the original file, (changing the name of MHS.exe to example LOL.exe ) [ Do this by going through Tools > Modify Self > (Change the name.)]
~ Use the AAC knobs (these are found when you go in your program using Tools > Options > ACC) [ This is mostly something which is done through trial and error.]
There are more ways, but these are the two most common.

First I'll explain the speed hack function here if you already know how to do it, just pass this over to the hacks...

Speed Hack

In MHS go to Tools > Speed Hack and set Nominator on 4 and leave Denominator on 1 for the most optimal hacking,
You can either make a hotkey from this to use this, if you want to do so contact me with a message.

Below is each hack described on what they do and how they work,
also I added the pointer address and a description on how to make them.

Let's get Started!

Part 1, hacks inside the character's address range.

Range Hack:

Q: What does it do?

A: Range hack is used to slash monsters from a distance with either your sword / bow or staff.

Q: How can I make it?

A: Step 1: Most weapons (except bows) have a range of 2.5, so go for data-byte search ''Float'' 2.5 and you'll get a lot of addresses,
Step 2: Afterwards you can unequip your weapon and sub search for 1.5
Step 3: If you still haven't found the right address you can equip your weapon again and sub search for 2.5
Step 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 if you still haven't found the right address.

TIP: The Range hack can be found in your character's address range.

Q: I'm lazy and I don't want to keep making this to play with it... what can I do?

A: You can add the pointer: [[[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x198]+0x2B8

Q: I have found the correct address what do you recommend locking it on?

A: For the range hack it'd be best to lock it on 100 so you can hit across the whole screen.

Attack Hack:

A: Attack hack is used to increase your slashing a lot faster, don't make this go to fast or your attack will bug (the server won't take the damage).

A: Step 1: Each weapon has a different description on it's damage and quickness, so you can find it's speed described on it.
I'll take a weapon with 1.10 described speed as the example and I am going to find the address in Long type.
First I data-type search for 1066192077 long.
Step 2: Now you can unequip your 1.10 speed weapon and sub search for 1073741824.
Step 3: If you still haven't found the correct address equip your weapon and sub search again for 1066192077.

Other examples:

As I said a weapon with 1.10 speed described on it, is valued as 1066192077 long,
If you don't have a weapon with 1.10 speed take another weapon out, this goes for the following:

1.10 speed = 1066192077
1.20 speed = 1067030938
1.30 speed = 1067869798
1.40 speed = 1068708659
1.60 speed = 1070386381
1.80 speed = 1072064102

TIP: Never put your attack hack too fast, you'll get in major troubling.
TIP¹: The faster the weapon is, the higher the address value is ( 1.10 speed on a weapon is faster as 1.40 speed on a weapon is slower, showing the delay between the attacks ).
TIP²: Combine this hack with speed hack to have the best combination!
TIP³: Just like the Range Hack the Attack Hack is embedded into your character's address range.

Q: I'm lazy and I don't want to keep making this to play with it... what can I do?

A: You can add the pointer: [[[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x198]+0x4C8

A: For the attack hack I recommend to lock it between 1030000000 and 1050000000, taking 1040000000 as the optimal locking use, but it's best to adjust it to what your own computer can handle,
if you have a lot of lag I recommend putting it on 1050000000, best would be to combine this with speed hack about 400%.

Run Hack / Walk Hack:

Run Hack

A: The Run / Walk hack is used to run faster (though you can't move to fast since the server puts you back on your original spot)
or let yourself move around at a very short delay if you lock it high.
(You can find it too while using the level 25 buff for hunter and rogue, but I'll keep that out of the picture for now, this method is easier and quicker.)

A: Step 1: You'll need something to adjust your speed, the first thing that affects your running is the mount you receive on level 6, you'll either get a Pujo or a Boman.
If you just run without mount Data-type search for 1084227584 long
Step 2: Get on your Pujo or Boman and sub search for 1087373312 long
Step 3: Repeat step 1 and 2 until you find the correct address.

TIP: Never put it below 1080000000 you'll only run slow from it.
TIP²: Just like the previous hack this hack is somewhere in your character's range.
TIP³: Don't use this with the speed hack function.

A: You can add the pointer: [[[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x198]+0x0D8

A: I'd recommend to put your run hack on 1090000000 so you'll run slightly faster, the real teleporting I'd do with the walk here if I were you, I'll explain that now.

Walk Hack

A: Step 1: You'll need something to adjust your speed, the first thing that affects your running is the mount you receive on level 6, you'll either get a Pujo or a Boman.
If you just run without mount Data-type search for 1073741824 long
Step 2: Get on your Pujo or Boman and sub search for 1076258406 long
Step 3: Repeat step 1 and 2 until you find the correct address.

TIP: Just like the previous hack this hack is somewhere in your character's range.
TIP²: Use this with the speed hack 400% function to have the most optimal fun out of it.

A: You can add the pointer: [[[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x198]+0x0D4

A: I'd recommend to put your walk hack on 2000000000 so you'll teleport around when walking, you just switch to running again so people will think you are running normally.

Skill Speed:

A: Skill Speed is used to let skip your skill animation, you just go boom and you do dmg, no sitting and waiting about your character posing a silly move for 10 seconds before it does any damage.

A: Now... For Skill Speed I don't really have a guide of how to make it, since I found it on pure luck...
I know the original address is on 63 Byte, and whatever I try to change values in the game I cant change the 63 value...
But if you want to find it, you'll just have to lock a few 63's from your character's range addresses into 120 so you'll have it activated.

TIP: Just like the previous hack this hack is somewhere in your character's range.
TIP²: With Speed Hack and a lot of spamming on the skills will make you cast them fast for the optimal use.

A: You can add the pointer: [[[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x198]+0x308

A: 120 ~ 150.

Auto Weapon Draw:

A: The auto weapon draw hack is used so you dont have to keep drawing your weapon when you havent touched a monster for 10 seconds so your character will go out of battle mode.

A: Step 1: Just walk around a bit and make sure you arent in battle mode with your weapon drawn, then search for 0 Long
Step 2: Now equip your weapon and quickly search for 1 Long before your character has put your weapon away again.
Step 3: Repeat step 1 and 2 till you've found the correct address.

TIP: Just like the previous hacks this hack is somewhere in your character's range.
TIP²: With the Auto Hit hack combined, makes you have the best experience out of it.
(Auto Hit is the next hack below this one.)

A: You can add the pointer: [[[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x198]-0x128

A: 1.

Auto Hit:

A: Auto Hit is used when you are in battle mode you'll automatically attack a monster, without having to click on it and press the attack button.

A: Step 1: Just walk around a bit and make sure you are not in battle mode and attacking a monster, then search for 0 Long
Step 2: Now attack a monster and when you are doing, quickly search for 1 Long
Step 3: Repeat step 1 and 2 till you've found the correct address.

TIP: Just like the previous hacks this hack is somewhere in your character's range.
TIP²: With the Auto Weapon Draw hack combined, makes you have the best experience out of it.
(Auto Weapon Draw is the previous hack above this one.)

A: You can add the pointer: [[[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x198]+0x1590

A: 1.

Faction Change Hack:

A: The Faction Change Hack is used to get from either get from the Primus to the Ganav land or go from the Ganav to the Primus land.

A: The values of Primus and Ganav are not easy to find, though they are listed somewhere in the character's address range,
after a while of hard effort looking up and going through the game, I can't say anymore how I've gotten into this hack, I think just as the Skill Speed this went through luck...

Value for Primus is 1717978369
Value for Ganav is 252555266

These are pritty random numbers, though if you are one of both just search on the number for primus or search for the number of Ganav, it's not that hard.

Q: I've found it but...... how can I use it?

A: Good question, I'd say just go to your faction's starting area that is, Crissium for Primus and Holy Land for Ganav, after lock the value of address on the other faction,
like if you are ganav lock it on 1717978369, which goes for Primus locking it on 252555266.

Now you should go out there and get to some monsters, or another player transformed and kill yourself, when having the address locked on the other faction's value you should when you press ''Resurrect at town'', appear inside the other faction's land.

Now the next step is to lock this address on your own faction's number again, if you've done so your faction should change back to original, BUT you are still in the opposing faction's area, which allows you to kill every noob inside the noob area.

A: You can add the pointer: [[[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x198]+0x158

A: Look at the description explained at the question: ''I've found it but...... how can I use it?''

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alright now we've been through all hacks which were inside the character's address range, now we will advance to some other hacks which aren't.

Part 2, Hacks outside the character's address range.

Zoom Hack: (Credits Speedwing (Hack Idea))

A: Zoom Hack is used to zoom out further on your character which enables you to have a larger view around the world.

A: Making the zoom hack might require a bit effort, though I have found it through finding the distance between character and camera.

The most furthest distance the camera can reach is Short: 16768.
Step 1: Zoom out as far as you can and data-type search for 16768.
Step 2: Zoom in on your character and sub search for decreased.
Step 3: Zoom out of your character and sub search for increased.
Step 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 if you haven't found the correct address.

A: You can add the pointer: [[00FAA158]+0x18]+0x82

A: I'd recommend to lock it on 17000, so you can look far away but not zoomed out to far.

Coordination Hack:

A: The coordination hack is used to instant teleport yourself anywhere across the map (later I will give a safe file considering quick places to go.)

A: The coordination hack requires a total of 6 addresses, which are 3 for the X coordinate and 3 for the Y coordinate.

Let's start for the X coordinate.
Step 1: First look at the map and look what your current location is, example: 1946,105
In data-type search; use Float and search in range (In my example that would be range 1945 1947)
Step 2: Move your character around a bit and look what your next location is.
Now sub search in range for your next location like if I made it go to 1967, I search for range 1966 1968.
Step 3: Repeat moving your character around and look what your next location X coordinate is, you will find 3 addresses which look quite the same.

The same goes for the Y coordinate.

A: You can add the pointers: [[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x90 ; [[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0xB8 ; [[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x110 for the X coordinate,

and: [[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x98 ; [[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0xC0 ; [[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x118 for the Y coordinate.

A: This depends on where you want to go, like if you want to go to monsters which are located on 1800,200 then just submit that into your addresses.......

Height Hack:

A: The height hack is used for if you want to climb a high mountain or want to climb a high tree or house or whatever...

A: Just as the coordination hack this hack requires 3 addresses.

Step 1: Walk unto a slope or a mountain or anything which makes you go somewhere high upwards, after data-type search for float unknown.
Step 2: Move your character lower and sub search for decreased.
Step 3: Move your character higher and sub search for increased.
Step 4: Repeat steps 2 and 3 if you havent found the correct address, you will find 3 addresses which look quite the same.

You can add the pointers: [[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x94 ; [[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0xBC ; [[00FD6D30]+0x44]+0x114.

A: This depends on where you want to go, like if you want to go on a high mountain or on top of a house or anything you should increase your height and then walk onto the building or mountain and unlock it and you should fall straight on it...

~ TheDentist,

The taste of glory is unique!

PS: Inside the next release I explain how to go on through visual item changing & scamming fake items.
TheDentist
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Cloud Nine