Hacking ZUMA - AutoHack & Injection Manager (+pics)

Submit Tutorials Related to Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby Aspras » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:47 pm

Theres 2 similar games to this that ive tried hacking, Luxor 3 and Bengal. Im encountering a problem with their addresses though, they cant be frozen so I cant find the correct ones.

EDIT: Actually only some of them cant be frozen, but I cant find any address for score. Ive tried short, unsigned short, long, unsigned long and float , also started with unknown value. In the end im left with about 30 addresses in each case whose values increase along with the score but even if i freeze them the score keeps going up normally.
Aspras
NULL

Postby WhiteHat » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:22 pm

minorutono wrote:You say you're learning, but I'm learning from you. How confusing xD!

LoLz... It’s quite simple actually...

Learning doesn’t have any kind of boundaries. One stop learning when he/she die... There is time when we have to learn from each other.

Aspras wrote:EDIT: Actually only some of them cant be frozen, but I cant find any address for score. Ive tried short, unsigned short, long, unsigned long and float , also started with unknown value. In the end im left with about 30 addresses in each case whose values increase along with the score but even if i freeze them the score keeps going up normally.

Some casual games ever surprised me when they use quite lot of DOUBLE data-type for some values..

I personally use BYTE data-type and Search for Unknown value with Different From Before/Same as Before sub-search when other search are failed...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby WhiteHat » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:40 pm

Sorry for double post, somehow i can edit my previous post (again)...

@Aspras
I don’t know if it’s relevant, but you may want to know this post from L. Spiro:
http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtop ... 0925#40925
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Aspras » Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:35 am

I also searched for double, and both 64-bit integers but no success. I am quite sure I have located the score's address many times (because of the amount of times ive tried and tried to find the address) , problem is that those addresses just cant be frozen, i freeze them in mhs or ce and then while playing the game i can see their current value change just like that.
Aspras
NULL

Postby WhiteHat » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 pm

If we can’t change the found addresses, the only conclusion that i understand is
they’re not the real (correct) address...

For many times i have been in the similar cases before, and not every of them are
solvable. I would rather find other ways around to hack these kind of games..

EDIT:
I’ve played the game and made a simple experiment of it...
Details here: http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtop ... 1005#41005
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Apr 22, 2009 11:04 am

As suggested by another, should you desire a special forum title in exchange for your tutorialage you may feel free to request one.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby WhiteHat » Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:05 pm

Thank you very much for my new tittle...

:)
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Previous

Return to Tutorials