Hacking DotA Heroes: Utilizing Group Search... (pictures)

Submit Tutorials Related to Memory Hacking Software

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Postby WhiteHat » Sun May 04, 2008 4:28 pm

emocore wrote:good job this is real great tutorial on how we can maximizing the group search...

Yes, Group Search is amazing... But this tutorial covered just little part of it.
There’s still leaves USD search which i somehow believe would be useful for
making some kind of map-hack (reveals the fog of map).

I’m not sure, but maybe it would be something like this:
00 - Unexplored tile
01 - Explored & Out-Range Vision tile
02 - Explored & In-Range Vision tile
...and USD search is the perfect tool for this...

Just a dumb idea....

Sychotix wrote:there is a game.dll pointer to there but i figured it would not work with the pointer. I just traced it all the way to a static address.

That’s quite strange... Those complex addresses work fine with me (WC3 1.21a)
and even work in multi player mode (LAN) which allow me to tell how many gold
my enemy has... (not too useful tho.)

Obviously, i have to study more of these pointers...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Uytk » Tue May 06, 2008 5:20 pm

Actually, while I don't play Dota, I do play Warcraft III

This tutorial really helps.

And it's true, you're gonna waste your time if you wanna search for certain values. Ahahaha.

Anyway, if anyone is Interested playing online, only the gold and wood addresses would be useful. You can spy, you can see who saves money and so on.

Changing values is not possible in multiplayer to my knowledge with the typical memory changing. Advanced hacking might work.
"If youth, throughout all history, had had a champion to stand up for it; to show a doubting world that a child can think; and, possibly, do it practically; you wouldn’t constantly run across folks today who claim that “a child don’t know anything." ... ..."
Uytk
NULL

Postby Sychotix » Wed May 07, 2008 2:20 am

well it depends if something is only clientsided or not. If there is something that is stored mostly serversided and it does not match what the server says, you get disconnected. For example, the map is completely clientsided, thus maphacking works. Stats are competely serversided, thus you get disconnected.
Sychotix
Been Around

Postby WhiteHat » Wed May 07, 2008 6:06 am

Uytk wrote:Anyway, if anyone is Interested playing online, only the gold and wood addresses would be useful. You can spy, you can see who saves money and so on.

AFAIK, not only resources are useful. Take health for example...

If you manage to get all enemy heroes health address, put it in MHS table, and run DotA in
window mode, you can monitor their health in real-time...
This would be very useful if you use Zeus for his Thunder Wrath skill...

Other thing to mention, Heroes Coordinates...

Sychotix wrote:well it depends if something is only clientsided or not. If there is something that is stored mostly serversided and it does not match what the server says, you get disconnected. For example, the map is completely clientsided, thus maphacking works. Stats are competely serversided, thus you get disconnected.

In my understanding, Warcraft III does not use server-client system for multiplayer games...

I was once experiencing some kind of ‘splitting’ while playing 12 players LAN. Eight players
still connected, while the other four played as if they are in different separated server...
However, both games were able to continue until one side determined as the winner...

Player A holds all data of Player B, C, D, and so on.. And vice versa.. So, although if you, as
Player A, try to modify your gold, still your gold value in other players ‘record’ remains the same
Disconnection is the next thing would happen...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Disconnection

Postby GlowSplint » Wed May 07, 2008 1:17 pm

Hi all,

My exams not over yet but i can't wait to get back to MHS Forums! LoL. Anyway, is the disconnection you mentioned the same as the Critical Error? 'Cause some time when I'm playing online in a game where people hack lots (Vamparism), this error frequently occurs.

*Returns to studying*

I tend to capitalise my words towards the end. LoL.
GlowSplint
NULL

Postby WhiteHat » Wed May 07, 2008 2:59 pm

I am sorry, but i don’t know the answer...

My experience in battle.net dota limited for 2 times playing, the rest
is just LAN multi playing, and of course none was using any cheats..

However, the ‘spying health’ hack (the one where you can see enemy’s
health point without having them on-screen) was working. But, it was
done in Warcraft 3 ver 1.19... Have no idea if it’s still works in 1.21a...

PS:
Thanks to L. Spiro / mezzo / genuine for making this tut sticky...
I really appreciated this....

:)
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby SpeedWing » Wed May 07, 2008 3:48 pm

hmm, i'd liked to see you hacking hero line wars RoC 4.2 :)

just to let you know im in the HLW RoC clan :p. ( but ok last time i played it was a half year ago XD )
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Sychotix » Sun May 11, 2008 8:07 pm

hacking would not differ between games and changing the values will disconnect you.
Sychotix
Been Around

Postby shinnsohai » Sun May 18, 2008 10:22 pm

i can MapHack On LAN but not on GGC
I can`t figure out What GGC use to prevent hacking
i seems there had no GameGuard

Any Soloution of This? :(
-šнιηηšσнαι-
shinnsohai
n00b

Postby SpeedWing » Mon May 19, 2008 2:49 am

i think its just, you can't change the value if you aren't the host/server of the game. its just a sort of server sided stuff.

isnt a solution, i will try to host a DoTa and then edit my values, as soon as i can acces my router XD. dumb me forgot my pw :P
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby WhiteHat » Mon May 19, 2008 5:55 am

I’m pretty sure that even you are the host (Server), there’s not much you can do to hack WC3 multi player games, for it uses peer-to-peer system...

1. You host a multi player map, start it.. And at some point, you have 1000 golds...
2. At the same time, WC3 tells every other player that you have 1000 golds, and stores that values to their PC memory too.
3. You try to hack the gold... So you modify the value of your gold address to, let’s say 2000.
4. Now that your gold is 2000 in your PC memory, BUT STILL 1000 in other PC memory.
5. Disconnection will happen since there is a difference about your gold value within each player PC memory...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Zaladine » Thu May 22, 2008 10:52 am

teach me hero xyz location big bro plz :lol:
Zaladine
I Have A Few Questions

Postby WhiteHat » Thu May 22, 2008 12:39 pm

Come by at weekend...
Bring me a Large Meat Lovers..

this is my last reply for you

:twisted:
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Calimaw » Fri May 23, 2008 5:03 pm

Hey, I stumbled upon this post and it got my interest because Im learning to use MHS as well, and one of the first things I tried was hacking my EXP in DoTA.

Im using 1.21b of the WC3 client, what WhiteHat assumes is true; if you do modify your XP (client or orignial host) then you will be disconnected from the match.

As far as I can tell you cannot modify values, or atleast a very high amount.

What happen was when I gave myself a high amount of XP, killed a creep and got more XP (to level), everything was fine up until I tried to access those skills to level, thats when I was dropped.

I have even tried setting my XP to be 1 point under the next level, and the same thing happened when gaining a level, I was dropped.

I've given myself 30XP before and leveled, but was not dropped. Altho I did not get another left* (typo: level) or continue to level until level 25 to see if It really cared and dropped me yet.

So in short, it may be possible to give XP up to a certain amount, or perhaps up to a certain amount and over time, but I do not know for sure.
Last edited by Calimaw on Sat May 24, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Calimaw
Hackleberry Fin

Postby WhiteHat » Sat May 24, 2008 11:39 am

Calimaw wrote:I've given myself 30XP before and leveled, but was not dropped. Altho I did not get another left or continue to level until level 25 to see if It really cared and dropped me yet.

So in short, it may be possible to give XP up to a certain amount, or perhaps up to a certain amount and over time, but I do not know for sure.

Gotta make sure of this. More experiments needed...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

PreviousNext

Return to Tutorials