[Fixed/release] S.a.S Zombie 2

Hacking Any Other Flash Games

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing

[Fixed/release] S.a.S Zombie 2

Postby Deathsduet » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:12 am

Ok i can basically hack just ammo and grenades.
Recently I have been trying to hack the money value and HP
the HP bar is just a red line it doesn't show you percent or value by number which makes it a little more difficult for me.

I normally use L.spiro's because if i search a value and do a sub search and come up with zero results it brings back my previous so i can re-try a sub search for perhaps another value, but I also tend to use a power memory scanner called T-search and ArtMoney which even with those 2 combined i still am unable to find the monetary values even in hex i cant find them.

I'm coming here to possibly ask for a little guidance in where i should be searching and what searches I should be using

Ok well I finally figured out what I was doing wrong through a complete re work of all my time in it here is my findings for those who like to play this in the off time or just enjoy trying it.

Health hack:
Step1
Search Uknown value once you are in round 1 take out all of the zombies EXCEPT 1
let it break down one of the barries that it is at
Step2
Let hit you ONE time then hit Space Bar or ESC sub search for decreased value
you should come up with a lot of results some where in the 20k+ range (also you can search round# while doing this i'll explain later down)
Step3
repeat step2 until you have aprox 15 results from the sub search transfer all 15 or so then freeze them
optional step4
you can now let him beat on you to make sure you did this correctly, now in round 2 you can unfreeze the values 1 at a time to find the exact value(s) (posibility of more then one uinsure have yet to test) just to clear up some space if you need it.

Infinite Ammo
Step1
Buy any gun you want to use for a period of time; Ex. MP5 or AK-47 (preferably AK-47 as it kills faster and may help you out more)

Step2
1st scan in 4byte exact value for the current ammo count do not fire a shot yet, you should get roughly 20,000-40,000 results

Step3
Sub search only after you have fired one shot, repeat this until you have 1 or 2 values left
transfer the value to the cheat area and freeze it
*NOTE*
You must do this for each gun individually as each gun has its own hex value, also works for turrets keep that in mind

Infinite Wave + money hack
Step1
After doing the health hack instead of killing the last zombie search for the Value of 1 (the wave number) kill him and proceed to wave 2
Step2
sub scan for 2, pass this wave and proceed to 3 and repeat and scan for 3, do this until you have only 3 results left. one of those 3 is the indicator for which wave it should be on
step3
once you have found the wave number, this is where you begin the money hack (not literaly hack the money but cheat it) once you have unlocked the garrage for the turrets place a few in strategic positions, Ex. places that cover your ass well, then change the number to 12 so it sets you in round 12 here is where the game always glitches beat round 12 you get the money for the kills + round 12 bonus and it says you beat round 13 as well so you get the bonus cash for that as well, and it will put you back on round 12 when it starts again.
*NOTE*
You can do this as much as you liek until the game either freezes or your browser shuts it down, it will happen eventually if you do the Wave hack for too long of a time frame
I Realize i am mildly retarded and slow at learning, but no one is perfect and I'm making progress through life one bridge at a time.
Deathsduet
I Have A Question

Return to Others (Flash Games)