How do I find jump value of my character in a game?

Technical Discussions not Related Directly to MHS. For Example, Coding, Hex Editing, General Hacking, Etc.

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

How do I find jump value of my character in a game?

Postby ZeroCool » Sun Feb 21, 2010 1:09 am

I tried jumping then searching "float" increased value. I kept repeating that for about 10 times, but no luck.

Anyone have a method?
ZeroCool
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Re: How do I find jump value of my character in a game?

Postby CoMPMStR » Sun Feb 21, 2010 4:19 am

What does "jump value" mean? Are you trying to find the value that determines how high your character jumps or are you trying to find your character height?

The only way I know how to find how high your character jumps is if it can change. If you can't change it, you will have to find the character structure and start modifying values.

If you want to find your character height, just stand in one place and search unknown (datatype is usually float). Then goto higher ground and sub-search increased, then goto lower ground and sub-search decreased, repeat as necessary. This is basic memory hacking and you can find plenty of tutorials around the board, especially in the WolfTeam section. Good luck!

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:46 am

ZeroCool wrote:I tried jumping then searching "float" increased value. I kept repeating that for about 10 times, but no luck.

Anyone have a method?

I hope you are following this with a Decreased search when your player lands…

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby g3nuin3 » Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:52 pm

I wouldnt search while jumping anyways, it seems he wants to do a fly hack, so just search unknown, go to higher ground, search increased, go to lower ground, search decreased...this will get your players Z Axis ( depending on the game) And playing with that value can sometimes help you modify how 'high' you can go.
g3nuin3
Acker

Return to Technical Unrelated