Help(teach) a user and live happy !

Technical Discussions not Related Directly to MHS. For Example, Coding, Hex Editing, General Hacking, Etc.

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

Help(teach) a user and live happy !

Postby Taikamya » Sat Nov 14, 2009 7:46 pm

Hi good people, first of all, my name is Marco and i'm from spain.

Second, i'll be greatly happy if someone around here(a professional for instance) give me a hand. I'm willing to pay for it. I'm not asking anyone a favor for free, or for pleasure, it's for business.

Okay, there's a game (www.pokemononline.com.br) that's been launched a couple of weeks ago, so it's quite new.
Thing is that it's based on the world (in)famous Tibia. It's an all-around changed client application, but stills connects to a server.

Here's what i purpose.

I want to DUPE an item. YES, that easy. Made a million times in Mu Online, in Ragnarok, even in hell you can dupe.

You start with a pokemon that your choice in website when creating your account, in-game you have a "pokebag" with a lot of slots, i want to dupe the item in the 1st slot.

It's a simple program i guess, that's why i'm asking for help and for people with knowledge, 'cause i lack of it.

If i have 100 Ultra Balls in the 1st slot, i want to dupe 100 Ultra balls into the second slot, get it ?

Problem is... people say "oh, it's impossible, because it's server based."

Hell yes, but application receives and sends the information, so it can be changed.(i guess).

Any one willing to help ?

I just registrate to that, so please do not ignore my post. Also, don't post childish things or things that for YOU it's "basic knowledge" but for other people may be the apocalypse itself.

If you make a program that do this, and it works, i'll pay for it. How ? PM me and i'll give you my contact address.

Cheers everyone and good night.

EDIT : If you have free time and want to do this for free, i'll be in infinite happyness. Also if you want to TEACH ME, for free or receiving something(money i believe) i'll be happy too, i lack knowledge in any instance of this thing and every knowledge is a step foward.
Taikamya
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Help(teach) a user and live happy !

Postby pirate_sephiroth » Thu Dec 03, 2009 5:47 pm

Do you have any idea of how it worked for RO or Mu?
pirate_sephiroth
I Have A Few Questions

Postby pixelp » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:52 am

Hmm, I am not really experienced with this kind of stuff. As you say:
Hell yes, but application receives and sends the information, so it can be changed.(i guess).

But there are ways to check for that on the server side, but as I said, I am too inexperienced at this topic.
I hope there is someone with a better answer.
pixelp
I Have A Question

Postby cobr_h » Fri Dec 04, 2009 6:26 am

[quote=Taikamya]I want to DUPE an item. YES, that easy. Made a million times in Mu Online, in Ragnarok, even in hell you can dupe.[/quote]

I suppose you must do like you done on MU Online and Ragnarock then. Wait someone to launch something to do it and then copy-paste the procedure. Ah, you will need also that the game become very broadly known and played in order to have people willing to attempt things like that.

This is what can be done if you want the 'that easy' dupe.

[quote=Taikamya]Any one willing to help ?[/quote]

this makes it look like you don't want the 'easy' way. Or do you mean with 'help' someone doing all the work and leaving you only with the hassle to copy-paste his effort and do it?..

About server-sided, duplicating items can be done only when theres a glitch on the protocol the game server implements which leaves an important test to be done. This generally happens when new functionality is coded to the game, server-sided, but requires a lot of attempts and combinations to be found.

If what you need is a 'help' like I define, tips to make it easier for you to find a way around this, I could tell you one and another thing. Using MHS you can try some of the combinations needed to make an item to be duped. For example, make your client 'think' you have an item instead of another, and make it exchange packets with the server telling it you have good item X not bad item Y. Many of the attempts potentially make you disconnect due to protocol corruption, so when you are trying to fool the server by modifying the client during run time, you are susceptible to show you are trying to hack. You can get several bans before finding a bug... well if you ever find a bug.

Now you have some tips to try to find by yourself possible protocol breaches and hacks on your game. Have fun using MHS!.. Look around for tutorials. I am sure you are up to dedicate your time in finding some hacks instead of just sitting and waiting someone to just make them for you.
cobr_h
Acker

Postby pirate_sephiroth » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:14 pm

cobr_h wrote:I am sure you are up to dedicate your time in finding some hacks instead of just sitting and waiting someone to just make them for you.

Apparently he is willing to pay for it.
pirate_sephiroth
I Have A Few Questions

Postby cobr_h » Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:58 pm

Taikamya wrote:EDIT : If you have free time and want to do this for free, i'll be in infinite happyness. Also if you want to TEACH ME, for free or receiving something(money i believe) i'll be happy too, i lack knowledge in any instance of this thing and every knowledge is a step foward.

in reply to:
pirate_sephiroth wrote:Apparently he is willing to pay for it.

Definetly not.
cobr_h
Acker

Postby SztringzS » Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:53 am

Taikamya wrote:Hi good people, first of all, my name is Marco and i'm from spain.

Second, i'll be greatly happy if someone around here(a professional for instance) give me a hand. I'm willing to pay for it. I'm not asking anyone a favor for free, or for pleasure, it's for business.

Okay, there's a game (http://www.pokemononline.com.br) that's been launched a couple of weeks ago, so it's quite new.
Thing is that it's based on the world (in)famous Tibia. It's an all-around changed client application, but stills connects to a server.

Here's what i purpose.

I want to DUPE an item. YES, that easy. Made a million times in Mu Online, in Ragnarok, even in hell you can dupe.

You start with a pokemon that your choice in website when creating your account, in-game you have a "pokebag" with a lot of slots, i want to dupe the item in the 1st slot.

It's a simple program i guess, that's why i'm asking for help and for people with knowledge, 'cause i lack of it.

If i have 100 Ultra Balls in the 1st slot, i want to dupe 100 Ultra balls into the second slot, get it ?

Problem is... people say "oh, it's impossible, because it's server based."

Any one willing to help ?

I just registrate to that, so please do not ignore my post. Also, don't post childish things or things that for YOU it's "basic knowledge" but for other people may be the apocalypse itself.

If you make a program that do this, and it works, i'll pay for it. How ? PM me and i'll give you my contact address.

Cheers everyone and good night.

EDIT : If you have free time and want to do this for free, i'll be in infinite happyness. Also if you want to TEACH ME, for free or receiving something(money i believe) i'll be happy too, i lack knowledge in any instance of this thing and every knowledge is a step foward.

Unless you're playing a game that has an auto-DB save every .5 seconds, then it is possible to "dupe" or copy an item in that game. most games are duplicable due to a rollback bug. PM me if you still seek help.
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Return to Technical Unrelated