Ryl Existance of servers

Social Discussions Related to Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

Ryl Existance of servers

Postby Flounder » Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:45 pm

The existence of ryl2 in the private servers is in danger.
Certain hackers are no longer making the usual hacks,they are now wanting to shut servers down.
Most of you in here make hacks to show how vurnerable the game and indeed the servers are,giving admins the chance to learn and try to prevent these hacks.
With the private servers getting wiped some even before they can get going a week or so soon there will be not a lot ,if any left.
After all the hours people here have dedicated to making hacks for servers im suprised this is being allowed to happen without many people opposing to it,in fact i might of seen more people congratulate them for wiping the servers or posting the databases!
Is this what the hackers of servers want to do now ?
Flounder
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Ryl Existance of servers

Postby Patrick » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:08 am

Flounder wrote:The existence of ryl2 in the private servers is in danger.
Certain hackers are no longer making the usual hacks,they are now wanting to shut servers down.
Most of you in here make hacks to show how vurnerable the game and indeed the servers are,giving admins the chance to learn and try to prevent these hacks.
With the private servers getting wiped some even before they can get going a week or so soon there will be not a lot ,if any left.
After all the hours people here have dedicated to making hacks for servers im suprised this is being allowed to happen without many people opposing to it,in fact i might of seen more people congratulate them for wiping the servers or posting the databases!
Is this what the hackers of servers want to do now ?

it seems to be so Flounder...
but the baddest thing is: i read on nightmare forum that many many many ppl complaining about getting banned without any reason etc. and they WANT to change the server but they CANT coz nightmare hack them all... nightmare got enough players i think... the lowest stat that i have seen was 6x and the highest was more then 110 so why do they hack destination/northpole/many other ones?
Patrick
Been Around More

Re: Ryl Existance of servers

Postby nazrutox » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:44 am

Because northpole players more than Nightmare :D
Join Us At the Hack4Funz Community
- We are serving the best hack just for all of you!
- A lot of information there
- Helps all the noobs
- To join CLICK at the picture below

nazrutox
Ex-Mack Haster

Return to Risk Your Life