cmon who was it this time?

Social Discussions Related to Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

cmon who was it this time?

Postby nopes » Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:16 am

ryl destination is down again...okay, the server wasn't really good..I played it for a few hours and then I quitted it again..but srsly, hacking a server right after it is up again is pure lameness...I bet it was a retarded kid again :roll:
nopes
NULL

Re: cmon who was it this time?

Postby Patrick » Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:19 am

nopes wrote:ryl destination is down again...okay, the server wasn't really good..I played it for a few hours and then I quitted it again..but srsly, hacking a server right after it is up again is pure lameness...I bet it was a retarded kid again :roll:

it was navarin and his hacker friends
Patrick
Been Around More

Postby Navaz0r » Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:55 pm

It was me :) It was really funny haha. Admins was with normal accounts begging :)
even we arechanged the Server pass/ gm accounts password. They cant do anything :) I am changed the server name " Destination " to " RYL Nightmare " It was seriously funny.
Navaz0r
Acker

Postby nazrutox » Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:46 pm

Good job Navarin..
But..
I just wondering why you cant hack the Neverwinter server :D
Don't you?
Join Us At the Hack4Funz Community
- We are serving the best hack just for all of you!
- A lot of information there
- Helps all the noobs
- To join CLICK at the picture below

nazrutox
Ex-Mack Haster

Postby nopes » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:11 am

Navaz0r wrote:It was me :) It was really funny haha. Admins was with normal accounts begging :)
even we arechanged the Server pass/ gm accounts password. They cant do anything :) I am changed the server name " Destination " to " RYL Nightmare " It was seriously funny.

I wonder what's funny about hacking a server twice..like I said it is just lame..if you want to have fun, go out with some friends and get drunk/get a hot ladys etc..but stop this shit, srsly..nobody says anything about a little bit of hacking..but not ruining whole servers
nopes
NULL

Postby Patrick » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:31 am

nopes wrote:
Navaz0r wrote:It was me :) It was really funny haha. Admins was with normal accounts begging :)

I wonder what's funny about hacking a server twice..like I said it is just lame..if you want to have fun, go out with some friends and get drunk/get a hot ladys etc..but stop this shit, srsly..nobody says anything about a little bit of hacking..but not ruining whole servers

like i said also... hacking the game to leave the admins the opputunity ( dunno how to spell)to fix the bug/hack is ok...
but hacking the server and destroy the databases and windows files is not ok... yeah get a real life have much party sex etc. nice experiences etc. like WE do also... but not just sitting infront of computer and hack hack hack hack...
i will think also that your time will come Navarin... there will be always something that u cant fix or just dont recognize...
and then maybe there will be another pro hacker and he will hacks u? what do you will do? Maybe u can think like us players now...
we played there over 8 Month's now... and there were just 2 or 3 ppl alvis u and? and then all played time is just gone... exploiting a bug like you told Murat the copybug is ok... but that wat u do is just redicoulus...
Patrick
Been Around More

Postby Navaz0r » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:40 am

I hope there are a professional hacker that will hack us. So if he hack us , ill recover how he did and ill have one more experience about hacking and I will fix it :)
Navaz0r
Acker

Postby SztringzS » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:40 am

Patrick wrote:
nopes wrote:

like i said also... hacking the game to leave the admins the opputunity ( dunno how to spell)to fix the bug/hack is ok...
but hacking the server and destroy the databases and windows files is not ok... yeah get a real life have much party sex etc. nice experiences etc. like WE do also... but not just sitting infront of computer and hack hack hack hack...
i will think also that your time will come Navarin... there will be always something that u cant fix or just dont recognize...
and then maybe there will be another pro hacker and he will hacks u? what do you will do? Maybe u can think like us players now...
we played there over 8 Month's now... and there were just 2 or 3 ppl alvis u and? and then all played time is just gone... exploiting a bug like you told Murat the copybug is ok... but that wat u do is just redicoulus...

lol add slyguy_snipe on msn and put him in the same chat room as navarin and navarin goes... oh.. dont hurt my server!!! lol
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby Navaz0r » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:42 am

nazrutox wrote:Good job Navarin..
But..
Don't you?

about neverwinter , We dont have any problem with them. They are good servers like Avenger.
We are good with them , not any problem with them.
Navaz0r
Acker

Postby SztringzS » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:45 am

Navaz0r wrote:
nazrutox wrote:Good job Navarin..
But..
Don't you?

about neverwinter , We dont have any problem with them. They are good servers like Avenger.
We are good with them , not any problem with them.

lol thats your excuse for "they have to good protection for me" =-(
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby Navaz0r » Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:48 am

slyguy ah that stupid really makes me laught. But im sure he is sad cause cant send any trojans to us :)
and If he had that experience to hack us , why he didnt do it again? Everyone knows it that he cant hack :)
Even for transfer files and connect to the pc he installed teamwiever. It made me laught a lot :)

StringzS you was told me to hack destination if you are pro :) They had a big fail yesterday. and you failed too with them. so there are nothing to say more.
and as im said Stop act like a professional hacker.
Navaz0r
Acker

Postby Flounder » Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:17 pm

The existence of ryl2 in the private servers is in danger.
Certain hackers are no longer making the usual hacks,they are now wanting to shut servers down.
Most of you in here make hacks to show how vurnerable the game and indeed the servers are,giving admins the chance to learn and try to prevent these hacks.
With the private servers getting wiped some even before they can get going a week or so soon there will be not a lot ,if any left.
After all the hours people here have dedicated to making hacks for servers im suprised this is being allowed to happen without many people opposing to it,in fact i might of seen more people congratulate them for wiping the servers or posting the databases!
Is this what the hackers of servers want to do now ?
Flounder
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Biru » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:40 pm

U should tell ur mom, ur grandmom about this. I'M sure they r very happy and proud of u.
Last edited by Biru on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Biru
I Have A Question

Postby TaKaRA » Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:47 pm

biru from destination??
:D :D
a new web hacking site.
all come join us http://hack4funz.tk
TaKaRA
Been Around

Return to Risk Your Life