Why do we kill RYL?

Social Discussions Related to Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

Why do we kill RYL?

Postby nopes » Tue May 18, 2010 4:40 am

Okay. I want to start a serious discussion here! For flame wars, insulting and stuff please use the other topics.
Every1 can tell his opinion here...I just want to know why we kill ryl. because I think nearly everyone here loves ryl..otherwise he wouldn't stick to such an old and kinda crappy game (yes, some parts are really crappy :roll: )

Only a few servers left...and I have to say that I don't really like them. I won't tell my opinion about nightmare etc. now again, I just say that I don't like this server (as most of the ppl). But not only nightmare, I don't like revenge for example, too. Revenge has an awesome admin who coded some awesome things..but you have to be a no lifer to get good eq there..or play it for a very long time. then for example ryl underworld..seems to be a malay server...nearly 0 ppl online at europe times..

I don't know why, but I love ryl. I love ryl with all it's erros, weird bugs, old graphics (tho graphics are awesome regarding how old this game is) and other crappy things..

but ryl will die. why? because we ruin it...we ruin the hard work of many admins and gms...just to show how vulnerable ryl is and how "cool" we are :roll:

I hope to see some good comments here..
nopes
NULL

Re: Why do we kill RYL?

Postby SztringzS » Tue May 18, 2010 6:01 am

nopes wrote:Okay. I want to start a serious discussion here! For flame wars, insulting and stuff please use the other topics.
Every1 can tell his opinion here...I just want to know why we kill ryl. because I think nearly everyone here loves ryl..otherwise he wouldn't stick to such an old and kinda crappy game (yes, some parts are really crappy :roll: )

Only a few servers left...and I have to say that I don't really like them. I won't tell my opinion about nightmare etc. now again, I just say that I don't like this server (as most of the ppl). But not only nightmare, I don't like revenge for example, too. Revenge has an awesome admin who coded some awesome things..but you have to be a no lifer to get good eq there..or play it for a very long time. then for example ryl underworld..seems to be a malay server...nearly 0 ppl online at europe times..

I don't know why, but I love ryl. I love ryl with all it's erros, weird bugs, old graphics (tho graphics are awesome regarding how old this game is) and other crappy things..

but ryl will die. why? because we ruin it...we ruin the hard work of many admins and gms...just to show how vulnerable ryl is and how "cool" we are :roll:

I hope to see some good comments here..

People get angry, don't give themselves time to cool off and just hack away. Btw... I know people (including me) that already has server files for Nightmare/Revenge/Apprentice but I don't release them because I know its stupid and will kill RYL2. anyways whoever wants to make a Server with me that has no protection so hackers can play there, pm me.
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby CurseX_X » Tue May 18, 2010 12:33 pm

because satanblood knowned as defcon keeps his head shiny like a mirror :lol:
CurseX_X
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Dino » Thu May 20, 2010 8:34 pm

:lol: shiinyhead :lol:
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby SztringzS » Sat May 22, 2010 7:52 am

Dino wrote::lol: shiinyhead :lol:

:lol: no girlfriend :lol:
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby seponett » Thu May 27, 2010 9:43 pm

because they feel jealous for the other player, they feel bored cause they're not good in ryl, they don't have any money for donate, admin foes, and they start kill ryl. there's many things though...

edit: one more thing, they can't control using hacking stuff.
Last edited by seponett on Thu May 27, 2010 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hello im new here!
seponett
Acker

Postby Dino » Thu May 27, 2010 10:44 pm

seponett wrote:because they feel jealous for the other player, they feel bored cause they're not good in ryl, they don't have any money for donate, admin foes, and they start kill ryl. there's many things though...

+1
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Return to Risk Your Life