Wheres the Mods?

Social Discussions Related to Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

Wheres the Mods?

Postby chemonbyl » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:13 pm

honestly where are u guys, this is like a home for noobs now mostly everypost is requesting a hack for some new gay ryl2 server.

these threads should be deleted instantly espiecally if the topic creater cant take time and name it something worth while..

like come on man... this is just ridiculous...

is there a rule about speaking english or is this a malaysian forum lol half of the posts i can hardly understand.

i unno spiro probabaly already gave up on this sub forum .. lol
chemonbyl
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Re: Wheres the Mods?

Postby Dino » Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:17 pm

agreed !
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby Hitman » Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:14 pm

Im still doing my job even though i only come back here once-in-awhile .. coz i need to study for my big exam this year ..(SPM)

If u think that the thread needs to be taken action.
Just use the Report button ..
;)
L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts

Made By aldis
Made By SpeedWing
My Latest Own Siggy
Hitman
Pro++

Postby chemonbyl » Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:11 pm

k just for future reference for next months visit to the forum, instead of locking the pointless threads, just delete them so the forum actually looks like it has a little class .. lol
chemonbyl
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby SztringzS » Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:45 am

They don't have the ability to delete topics.
Kind of ironic huh? Cracking a patcher. Maybe if I get some free time, I'll patch this patcher and then make a patcher with this patcher to patch your patcher!

check out my colorful Thread ! - http://memoryhacking.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=6382

SztringzS
I Know My Poop

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:47 am

I do not know anything about Risk Your Life. I do not even know if MHS works with it.
Am I hosting a social forum for random people to discuss Risk Your Life or a forum for help using MHS with it?

I see tons of topics I think are stupid, but I can not judge whether their requests are real, whether the hack/bypass they want exists, etc.
The only way for me to know how pointless a topic is is to actually read them all, and there is no fucking way I am going to do that. It is already enough of a pain in my ass to skip over all the Risk Your Life topics in order to find the ones that actually matter.

If you feel a specific topic needs attention, report it; it is the only way I am going to look at topics in the Risk Your Life section.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby chemonbyl » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:23 am

told you he gave up on this section,

you can thank the Malaysions for that.
chemonbyl
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Postby WhiteHat » Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:03 pm

I moved this thread, and made it sticky...

chemonbyl wrote:told you he gave up on this section
That’s not true, entirely. Try to understand L. Spiro’s reply just above your post:
L. Spiro wrote:I see tons of topics I think are stupid, but I can not judge whether their requests are real, whether the hack/bypass they want exists, etc.
The only way for me to know how pointless a topic is is to actually read them all, and there is no fucking way I am going to do that. It is already enough of a pain in my ass to skip over all the Risk Your Life topics in order to find the ones that actually matter.

If you feel a specific topic needs attention, report it; it is the only way I am going to look at topics in the Risk Your Life section.
I italicized the sentence which shows us that he (and mods) are not giving up RYL section...

I believe that all members are responsible in maintaining this forum to its best condition. Thus, please consider of L. Spiro’s offer of reporting any useless threads...

Especially for RYL section, the only mod i know who plays it is toffey, but he’s been inactive for some reasons which we can not blame on. On the early days after promoted to a mod, he managed to remove about 20 useless posts. Something that he can do easily since he play RYL, and even mastered it...

I am sure that Hitman and SpeedWing have done the same, only not as good as toffey since i know they don’t play RYL.

As for me, on my early days as a mod, i pm-ed some members whose posts are good and asked their suggestion which thread should become sticky. Had to do it since, like Hitman and SpeedWing, i don’t play the game.

This is the fact: It’s quite hard to determine which thread is a real question or a begging one. Never the less, i don’t feel that i gave up on RYL section. Try to search for my posts in RYL section, you’ll understand what i mean.

To make it short, just like L. Spiro said above: Use Report button effectively and wisely. Please, avoid to make false report...
.. to boldly go where no eagle has gone before...
WhiteHat
Elang Djawa

Postby Sed- » Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:23 am

lol i agree.

(1) People have a life.
(2) Not everyone knows all about every game posted so for bashing an mod cuz of this isnt right.
Click on Pic for a short cut to S.L.L. section.
Sed-
NULL

Postby nazrutox » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:40 am

Hitman wrote:Im still doing my job even though i only come back here once-in-awhile .. coz i need to study for my big exam this year ..(SPM)

If u think that the thread needs to be taken action.
Just use the Report button ..
;)

Yeah.. mostly all these hacker ( including me ) a bit busy..
as for me ( same like Hitman )
have a big exam SPM.. so we are cant focus on just hack RYL
but also for education. so we had to make some sacrifices to
leave the world RYL briefly .. Regards
Join Us At the Hack4Funz Community
- We are serving the best hack just for all of you!
- A lot of information there
- Helps all the noobs
- To join CLICK at the picture below

nazrutox
Ex-Mack Haster

Postby Dino » Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:47 am

i got PMR

:mrgreen:
RYL2 Gods Of War
http://rylgow.com
Dino
Pro With a Lot to Say

Postby gmode » Sun Mar 07, 2010 7:44 pm

UPSR
qué hacer cuando se aburre??
gmode
I Have A Few Questions

Postby zer0riser » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:38 am

chemonbyl wrote:honestly where are u guys, this is like a home for noobs now mostly everypost is requesting a hack for some new gay ryl2 server.

these threads should be deleted instantly espiecally if the topic creater cant take time and name it something worth while..

like come on man... this is just ridiculous...

is there a rule about speaking english or is this a malaysian forum lol half of the posts i can hardly understand.

i unno spiro probabaly already gave up on this sub forum .. lol

i agree, a lot of ppl ask for hacks and it shouldnt be spreaded out into their own individual threads, but come on.. we all started somewhere and these ppl are just like us at one point. i can hack most the games i play, and i apologise for my post count lol (mostly read, my 2 cents usually isnt worth much xD), but cut some of them some slack. i understand the guys who ask for bypasses or an explanation on how to do certain things, however, the ones who ask you to do it FOR them should be kicked in the ass lolz. everyone has to learn and thats the way it should be. so for those of you who know im talking about you, quit being lazy and figure it out, or GTFO >.>

anyways... peace :D
zer0riser
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Risk Your Life