[RELEASE]RYL2 Heaven Item BUG...

Social Discussions Related to Risk Your Life

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

Re: [RELEASE]RYL2 Heaven Item BUG...

Postby yourmom » Tue Jan 12, 2010 1:10 am

well done, eventually you got what you want, close the server 'cause of ppl using item bugged. wel done indeed, another server shut off fault of little kids that cannot have fun playing fair. That private server was free for all and easy to play and really i dont understand why ruin the fun at all and cause the waste of a lot of time by who play fair and spends days to make decent items.

I hope 2 things

1- that this post wont be deleted, i've try to not write any insult, and believe me, it was hard.

2- people who act like this learn something about respect but i dont think it is possible.

ah, i almost forgot: there's a huge chance (98% actually) that ppl who make this may be malaysian. For those ppl lving in the same country but play fair, you are the biggest shame possible, 'cause one more time they will be discriminated as buggers, scammers and more, that's true.

Last point, that's not hacking but act as kids with some social problem, if caused by your parents i cant really tell nor i cant thing other way.

rant over.
yourmom
I Have A Few Questions

Previous

Return to Risk Your Life