Get address from a button

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Get address from a button

Postby andrewfamn » Mon Dec 27, 2010 7:39 am

Hi there and Merry Christmas to all.

Can we get the value of address from a button when it's clicked? I don't know if MSH can do or not? Or is there other way to get it?

Thanks
Andew Fam
andrewfamn
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Get address from a button

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:55 pm

Be more specific on what you want.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby andrewfamn » Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:08 pm

What I want to achieve is create an auto login for a game (12 sky 2). This game has a launcher. When the launcher opens, the "Game Start" button is disable while it's checking for any update. When it's done, the "Game Start" button will be enable.
I'm using VS2010 VB.NET to make the application. I can use a mouse hooking class and point the mouse to that button's coordinations and summit a mouse click event. But I want to learn if there's other way to do it through change it's address (I don't know if it's possible?). I'm assuming that when I click on a button, it's address must change somewhere. Maybe it's value changes from 0 to 1 or something.
I use MHS as a newbie user. I can find addresses of some basic stuffs like health, stamina, ammo and such. But for this task, I don't know how can I do it or it's possible to do it or maybe I totally have no idea where i'm going.

Thanks
Andrew Fam
andrewfamn
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:21 am

Mostly likely the button press activates code that performs a check to see if the server check has been finished.
Or the button may be disabled at the start and only activated once the check is done.

In the first case you must disable the checking code.
In the second case you must enable the button first and then handle #1 if it arises.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Help