MHS and Gameguard?!

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

MHS and Gameguard?!

Postby pangyaaaaaa » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:16 pm

hey all ..
a funny thing happend to me!
i played a game with a high GG rev ( 1550) MHS work Great, (<- it work till yet!no problem with read/write)
when i want play a game with GG ref (1530) it seems work okay,
but when i look when gg is finish with loading the values change to ff and i only can read the memory on these adresses 7xxxxxxx..
i tryed to put the AAC to 6 but same problem i also tryed to change sum at the search settings nothing positive effect :(
does someone got an idea what i can do??
or its just that gameguard fucked mhs yet?(<- wounder cuz mhs is not opensource) and i dont get a GG detection !!

would cool if someone can help
thx
pangyaaaaaa
I Have A Few Questions

Re: MHS and Gameguard?!

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Oct 10, 2010 3:54 pm

Once again, MHS is open-source.
But since you do not have access to the Private Section you will have to wait until November 4th to get it.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby pangyaaaaaa » Sun Oct 10, 2010 7:59 pm

thanks for your replay.
i understand :D

so its not detected it self but its protect the memory from the game.

maybe some idea how to solve the problem with settings?
pangyaaaaaa
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:58 am

I do not have any version of nProtect Game Guard; I would never infect my computer with such a product.
Once it is on your computer, you can never get it off, even by uninstalling it and every game with it. Only a reformat can remove it, and it uses CPU resources and is unstable as fuck.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby pangyaaaaaa » Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:41 pm

:) i know what you talking about , you mean the rootkit aspect in it?! :)

it sucks really but i can understand that developer want protect there products.

funny thing happend (iam on a x64 system)
i was thinking maybe the restrict attache mode can help me , it never worked on my x64 system.. so i build up a 32 bit system and tryed it and when i want start the game and i attach fast with restrict, gameguard get an error and closed down but the game too..
iam able to disable gameguard using a disassembler but that not really help me in this way i can find my adresses /pointers and all i need but gameguard got some like a heartbeat with the game and send security packets to the server..when gameguard on the client side not answer the gameserver will disconnect you.
so i need a gg bypass or a gameguard emulator ..i never dealed with any emulators :(

it would be awesome if you can do something for x64 systems and solve my problem with the memory..i think i can see the correct memory before gameguard loads finished,maybe because gg change the "pid" again when its finish loaded ???!

regards

edit: or is there a way to inject something (in this time is see the real memory -before gg loads finish)?
pangyaaaaaa
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Help