Address Changes

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Address Changes

Postby reconism » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:17 am

Alright so I'm pretty new to this stuff.

I have large plans on picking up C#/C++/ASM/RE and I'm not exactly sure where to start. Memory reading? Is the memory address a direct requirement for hack coding? Can I not make an infinite ammo hack with out the memory address?

You see, I just picked up MHS today and I think it's incredible. However, the problem I'm experiencing has to do with the addresses. For instance, I've attained the address for ammo multiple times, but each time I reload the game the address changes and I have to manually find the address again.

I often see people sharing addresses for gun games and it's applied to their hacks. But mine always changes? I don't quite understand this.

Do I want to learn memory reading first? Do I want to code C# and C++ first?

Help and advice appreciated greatly.
reconism
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Address Changes

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:54 am

Everything is done with memory addresses and what you need to learn is Complex Addresses in MHS which allow you to follow values as they relocate to new addresses.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby reconism » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:05 am

Appreciate it.
reconism
I Have A Few Questions

Postby reconism » Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:33 am

This may be a rather repulsive question but how do you think it would work out if I completely analyzed and perfected my use of MHS? To use it to it's fullest.

If the first step is memory reading I would like to perfect it before moving on. Are there other ways I could learn my way around memory reading or are programs like MHS absolutely required? If so then perfecting my use of MHS would give me the check to move on to the next step, no?

I don't and am not a fan of half-assing. I realize these question are oblivious but it's the cause of my unease.
reconism
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Apr 28, 2011 4:50 pm

MHS can be very helpful in allowing you to expand your knowledge on addresses, hacking, game data, etc.
It can also give you a lot of insight into how processes work.

In addition, MHS is limitless; mastering MHS gives you quite a lot of control over your own PC, thanks to the scripting language.

That being said, the absolute best way to learn any subject is to write software related to that subject.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Help