Scripted SubSearch

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Scripted SubSearch

Postby The_Manager » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:06 am

Thank you for this software, I think it works great.
The possibility to script your own search/subsearch conditions seems very handy, however I'm having some trouble using it for subsearches. The MultiRangeSubSearch example doesn't really explain how to use a scripted subsearch, but I'm assuming that I use it just like normal scripted searches, only then after an initial search. I don't see how I could add a scripted method to the subsearch menu.
But when I try to call the subsearch function from the example like that, MHS will hang and has to be terminated by Windows. The rest of the MultiRange example works fine though. I'm currently using Windows 7 so that could very well be the problem, but I want to make sure that I call the scripted subsearches the right way.
The_Manager
I Have A Question

Re: Scripted SubSearch

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:56 pm

Explain how you are setting it up with screenshits. The demo material works for me.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Re: Scripted SubSearch

Postby CoMPMStR » Fri Oct 01, 2010 11:05 pm

L. Spiro wrote:Explain how you are setting it up with screenshits. The demo material works for me.

L. Spiro

LMFAO screenshits!!! :D :lol:

I apologize for being offtopic like this but I love pointing out typos, especially hilarious ones like this. ;)

.NET Trainer Helper Library

~Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right.

L. Spiro wrote:In my left hand is a red pill. If you take it I will show you the truth. I lost my right hand in the war, so I’m afraid you’re stuck with the red pill.
CoMPMStR
(P)ot (I)n (M)y (P)ipe

Return to Help