Disassembler Laggy/not working?

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Disassembler Laggy/not working?

Postby donthavename » Sun May 02, 2010 10:24 pm

The disassembler loads extremely long and slowly and any time i try to scroll down it freezes for a while before i even see anything. This makes it impossible for me to do anything in the disassembler. I think this might be a problem with windows 7 because the disassembler worked fine back when i had XP. I tried running it in xp compatibility mode but still the same thing. I also tried messing around with the disassembler options with no luck. Was wondering if there is a way to fix this? I'm running windows 7 32 bit by the way.

EDIT: I've found the problem, this only happens when I'm running MHS as administrator. This is a problem for some games because they only start if you run them in admin rights.
donthavename
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Disassembler Laggy/not working?

Postby L. Spiro » Mon May 03, 2010 8:24 am

I am pretty sure this is a bug in Windows®, but I have not been able to track it down.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Re: Disassembler Laggy/not working?

Postby dinerop » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:44 pm

I am also using Windows 7, 32bit and I have the exact same problem when using an useracc with admin status.

I created a normal useracc, to test what donthavename said, and he is right - no problems without admin status.

I was using a default MHS with standard settings, except the Kernel options "Custom Function Reading" and "Custom Function Writing".
Both turned off for Windows 7 compability.
dinerop
I Have A Question

Return to Help