Stack in finding value

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Stack in finding value

Postby Sargus » Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:20 am

Hello guys, i am newbie in this area. I have read all the tutorials and posts but didn't find any help to my problem.

All i need is to change and freeze some values in ( very simple ? ) program. But i am allready spending third night at it without success.

I can change/freeze some values succesfully, but the change is visible only after I do some action in the that refresh the screen. For example I can find, change and freeze the value of "Players" but i need to press "+ button" on "entries" to make it visible.

But I can't change or freeze other values that are based on computing from other values. For example I can change value "A" and "B" but cannot change value "C" where C=A*B.

I believe the problem is somehow related the "refresh" action so the value get's always recounted and is always at another address. I never found the value on same address when anything change in game ( for screen refresh ).

If somebody ( any poker fan here ? :-) ) interested to look what's going on and maybe provide any hint, here is download link of the small game.

If you need any more info, just please let me know as well ( "Give up - you are too stupid" is acceptable answer too :-) )

http://www.pokerroom.com/downloads/orga ... taller.exe

regards
Sargus
Sargus
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Stack in finding value

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:57 am

If you can not lock values or can only lock values visually it is because they are either on the server (and there is nothing you can do) or they are derivatives.
If C=A*B then you can only change C by changing A or B (or both).

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Re: Stack in finding value

Postby Sargus » Fri Jan 15, 2010 3:09 pm

The goal is make value of C independent on A a B :-( So I suppose unless some code injection I am in trouble.

The game is totaly local, I can play it without connection. I am not able to change it visually neither.

If I set the value to something strange, so I can find ( double ) it as single address, then when I do the change in MHS nothings happen.

Lets say i can find value "C" 3000 - only one address holds this value, i change it to 2000 and freeze but on the screen still 3000. Then I change in game value of "A" and the value of "C" in game visually change again to correct A*B ( 2500 ). In the MHS I still see value 2000 on the address and i can find value 2500 on another address again.

thanks anyway
Sargus

BTW: the software you made is impressive :-)
Sargus
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Help