MHS

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

MHS

Postby QuestionMan » Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:24 pm

Hello MHS community, I have a couple questions regarding this program. I was curious as to how proficient the MHS is versus the CE, and if MHS has/supports 64-bit kernel mode?

Thanks in advance.
QuestionMan
I Have A Question

Re: MHS

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:09 pm

MHS does not support 64-bit kernels yet, but now that I have one I will be adding such support soon.

As for performance, MHS is noticeably faster than Cheat Engine at scanning. MHS also has more types of searches and has more useful/dynamic searches. For example, the Script Search and Expression Search.

MHS has L. Spiro Script, which can help you get work done even outside of the hacking scene. We have used it at work for many purposes, especially for converting data to some format quickly. Another coworker once used it to copy-and-paste an object into Photoshop in a perfect circle, since Photoshop otherwise does not have this functionality.

MHS is more stable than all variants of Cheat Engine. I know that most Undetected Cheat Engines can give you blue screens of death frequently and you have to work around them by tweaking your computer settings and even disabling multiple kernels.

MHS allows you to work faster by allowing you to modify many stored addresses at once, and because expressions and even scripts can be used to derive the addresses of stored values, MHS provides a more flexible way to store addresses (whereas Cheat Engine allows only bases + offsets).

MHS is considered a tool for more advanced users, although beginners so far have few problems (just look at the boards).
Cheat Engine is easier to use but sacrifices functionality.
Cheat Engine, on the other hand, disassembles more opcodes.

Other people can tell you better what strengths Cheat Engine has.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Help