mhs 6.1 nid help

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

mhs 6.1 nid help

Postby decade » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:15 pm

mhs 6.1 can bypass xtrap pinky 2009....

but when i locked the address value game crash every 10 to 15mins....
decade
I Have A Few Questions

Re: mhs 6.1 nid help

Postby cobr_h » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:31 pm

you are probably locking a pointer which make the game crash... There is a number of things that can make a program die when you change a pointer... Windows could kill programs trying to access memory areas not belonging to the application.

Or it is also possible you did not notice that although X-Trap does not detect and point at MHS, it does check for memory writes, if it can catch any unexpected memory write, it kills cabal at once and says that some program is making your operating system's functions to be failing. Although it does not detect MHS, it detects its activity upon attaching it to a game's process.
cobr_h
Acker

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:39 pm

Avoid locking as often as possible, as it will almost always crash the game at certain times (when the player data moves but you are still modifying the old address, then the old address becomes used by some other feature of the game while you are modifying it, it is going to crash).

If you need to change a value once, just change it once and do not lock it.
If you MUST lock a value, do so conservatively using hotkeys so you can quickly unlock it before reallocations take place (you die, new stage loads, etc.)

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby decade » Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:15 pm

i think its because the xtrap or the client have random memory check like other say its have a heartbeat...
decade
I Have A Few Questions

Postby cobr_h » Sat Dec 19, 2009 1:22 am

if the game is closed when a x-trap error message appears, this is what I told you about x-trap 'trapping' memory writes or accesses. Then you can treat it like MHS is not bypassing x-trap.
cobr_h
Acker

Postby decade » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:26 pm

now i can use mhs 6.1 and freeze some address value... the problem is i cant scan memory address.. xtrap still detect me...

pls share some idea how can i scan memory address without detecting by xtrap...
decade
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Help