Masters who help out

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Masters who help out

Postby lenghailang » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:46 am

Know you powerful, doing that changes the memory device MHS heard more powerful than the CE!
I am a rookie do not know to write programs! Can not help me to find what you are the United States, online games
CrossFire inside Stealth Knife (now Flying heard only in Vietnam, CrossFire inside!) Does not know can help me to find the game code, such as what the jump height, speed of a bullet out of a knife there is the specter stealth speed speed
Daggers, long-distance attacks can also walk through the bullets, the air power of weapons, a knife fight the specter of gun recoil, and so the memory code ah?
CrossFire our Chinese game inside a room that 16 people had at least 10 is an open plug-in, there are three can not find a plug-in! On the inside did not even think about the game inside the plug-mixed, only the child's sake people ! Currently we only country that only a bullet to accelerate free plug-ins, double jump height spacewalk 0 seconds unpacking the world starting a remote CrossFire perspective, I find that the module will be detected outside the service charges are at the stage of the stealthy masters of this feature does not know which you can do us a favor?Put your code in the United States CrossFire sent to the memory of those who share! Best ways to search the memory byte groups say it if I may trouble the MHS completely finished what I can not read English, did not learn English now ..... These words are used to fight Google translate to break out against the Chinese during the day is equal to pull us every night that you night I was there during the day your line is equal to line my e-mail 419206485@qq.com
lenghailang
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Masters who help out

Postby lenghailang » Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:55 am

lenghailang wrote:Know you powerful, doing that changes the memory device MHS heard more powerful than the CE!
I am a rookie do not know to write programs! Can not help me to find what you are the United States, online games
CrossFire inside Stealth Knife (now Flying heard only in Vietnam, CrossFire inside!) Does not know can help me to find the game code, such as what the jump height, speed of a bullet out of a knife there is the specter stealth speed speed
Daggers, long-distance attacks can also walk through the bullets, the air power of weapons, a knife fight the specter of gun recoil, and so the memory code ah?
CrossFire our Chinese game inside a room that 16 people had at least 10 is an open plug-in, there are three can not find a plug-in! On the inside did not even think about the game inside the plug-mixed, only the child's sake people ! Currently we only country that only a bullet to accelerate free plug-ins, double jump height spacewalk 0 seconds unpacking the world starting a remote CrossFire perspective, I find that the module will be detected outside the service charges are at the stage of the stealthy masters of this feature does not know which you can do us a favor?Put your code in the United States CrossFire sent to the memory of those who share! Best ways to search the memory byte groups say it if I may trouble the MHS completely finished what I can not read English, did not learn English now ..... These words are used to fight Google translate to break out against the Chinese during the day is equal to pull us every night that you night I was there during the day your line is equal to line my e-mail 419206485@qq.com

Having a word, a big gap! Translated into English, sent to the post, and then translate back to the discovery statement is changed!
lenghailang
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Flame: Masters who help out

Postby cobr_h » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:09 am

I think it still has gaps on it.
cobr_h
Acker

Re: Masters who help out

Postby L. Spiro » Thu Dec 17, 2009 7:09 am

Some people speak Chinese on these boards.
You can leave your message in Chinese and those who speak Chinese are encouraged to translate.
Those same people may also be encouraged to translate this message to Chinese.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Help