Help a user and win something good.(Hacking server side)

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Help a user and win something good.(Hacking server side)

Postby Taikamya » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 pm

Hi good people, first of all, my name is Marco and i'm from spain.

Second, i'll be greatly happy if someone around here(a professional for instance) give me a hand. I'm willing to pay for it. I'm not asking anyone a favor for free, or for pleasure, it's for business.

Okay, there's a game (www.pokemononline.com.br) that's been launched a couple of weeks ago, so it's quite new.
Thing is that it's based on the world (in)famous Tibia. It's an all-around changed client application, but stills connects to the server.

Here's what i purpose.

I want to DUPE an item. YES, that easy. Made a million times in Mu Online, in Ragnarok, even in hell you can dupe.

You start with a pokemon that your choice in website when creating your account, in-game you have a "pokebag" with a lot of slots, i want to dupe the item in the 1st slot.

It's a simple program i guess, that's why i'm asking for help and for people with knowledge, 'cause i lack of it.

If i have 100 Ultra Balls in the 1st slot, i want to dupe 100 Ultra balls into the second slot, get it ?

Problem is... people say "oh, it's impossible, because it's server based."

Hell yes, but application receives and sends the information, so it can be changed.(i guess).

Any one willing to help ?

I just registrate to that, so please do not ignore my post. Also, don't post childish things or things that for YOU it's "basic knowledge" but for other people may be the apocalypse itself.

If you make a program that do this, and it works, i'll pay for it. How ? PM me and i'll give you my contact address.

Cheers everyone and good night.

EDIT : If you have free time and want to do this for free, i'll be in infinite happyness. Also if you want to TEACH ME, for free or receiving something(money i believe) i'll be happy too, i lack knowledge in any instance of this thing and every knowledge is a step foward.
Taikamya
I Have A Few Questions

Re: Help a user and win something good.(Hacking server side)

Postby x4NG3L » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:13 am

If All is Server Based it is not Related with MHS.... :roll:

In this case, try to use one PACKET SNIFFER and PACKET EDITOR.

Learn frist about TCP/IP Protococal and Data transfer Method.

Good Luck ^^
Knowledge is evolving.
x4NG3L
Sir Hacks-A-Lot

Return to Help