Search is returning "No results Found."

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Search is returning "No results Found."

Postby Strifex » Fri Nov 13, 2009 2:27 am

Hello,

I'm aware that this issue has been brought up several times, and I've tried every solution that I've found, but I thought I'd make a specific thread, in case anyone with the same setup found a solution.

First off, I'm running Windows 7 32-bit. When running MHS in administrator mode I can attach to a process, however, ever single search, no matter what value or what process returns "No results found." immediately. I have tried enabling/disabling kernal mode functions, and I have also tried several different combinations of the AAC.

I tested it out on Cheat Engine's "Tutorial.exe" and it kept giving me the same result, so I know something is setup wrong. I've tried running it in compatibility mode with Windows XP (SP2), XP (SP3), Vista, Vista (SP1), Vista (SP2) with no success. The only other thing I can think of was that when I personalized MHS, I must've checked the wrong option. Or MHS just simply isn't compatible. I am able to use the hex editor to view code, but the disassembler doesn't work fully.. well, it does, except that once it is open it consumes so much memory trying to display all the calls that it cannot perform any other function.

Anyone have any suggestions or working solutions? I can't use CE or Art-Money because the game I'm trying to hack disconnects if they are detected, MHS bypasses this, but cannot search. Any suggestions on another program if MHS simply isn't compatible?
Strifex
I Have A Few Questions

Postby SpeedWing » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:11 am

mhs works fine for me on w7 32 bit

I turned of the kernel mode, that fixed it for me. no need to run as admin
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby L. Spiro » Fri Nov 13, 2009 6:39 am

If there are any real issues with Windows 7 I will find out in 2 weeks when my computer arrives at my doorstep.

In the meantime there should be no reason for it not to work when kernel functions are disabled, however you should test this with another process, because it seems the game you want to hack has anti-cheats installed.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Strifex » Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:51 am

Yeah, I read a post of yours that said it was a sign of anti-cheat, so I mentioned above that I used it on tutorial.exe for CE, to see if it was the game. But that derived no results either. Could it have been personalizing MHS? I checked 3 boxes that I wasn't exactly knowledgeable of. I'll try with a clean version non-personalized and let you know.
Strifex
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Strifex » Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:55 am

Great! I got it working, it was something with my personalization. Also, had to turn off kernels, good to know.
Strifex
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Help