Need help Bypassin GameGuard

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Need help Bypassin GameGuard

Postby Its2l82die » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:38 am

The game is called Dragonica it is an European server and the protection is GameGuard, the process Dragonica.exe is hidden but I still can attach MHS to Dragonica.exe using it's PID which I can obtain,
the point is that when I try to view the address that I want to use,
it's value is Unobtainable and in Hax Viewer all of the memory chunk of the game is FF which is clearly GameGuard protecting the game.

What I have managed to do is to inject a dll which suspends GameMod.des (the dll is not my work) but the game won't let me enter a channe,
this means the game does not let me access the channel without GameGuard on so I suspended GameMod.des after I entered the channel but in MHS I still see the memory chuck as FF.

The only time in which it seems to bypass GameGuard is when I get an error of GameMod.des saying this:

GameMon.des - Application Error
The exeption unknown software exeption (0x0eedfade) occurred in the application at location 0x7c812aeb.

after that follows a message saying:

GameMon.des
Abnormal prgoram termination.

when these messages appear the game still works for about a minute and then it closes so at this time I am able to view the locked addresses normally which appeared as FF.
This means that at this time which GameMon.des terminated,
MHS can view the addresses of the Dragonica proccess.

What I want to do is to be able to maybe extend this time of game termination or even eliminate the termination of the game.
I don't have any knowledge in bypassing nor in debbuging I only experiment with programs,
but I do have knowledge in basic Assembly and very basic and very little knowledge of C.
If you have a guide or a tutorial which could help me deal with this situation please let me know or if you can assist me in this hopefully- a project please contact me in this post or a PM.

Thanks in advance,
Its2l82die.
Its2l82die
I Have A Few Questions

Postby trialusert » Thu Aug 06, 2009 4:40 pm

I can try to help you with the processes suspension if you want. I'm dealing a lot with it in my C# projects
trialusert
NULL

Return to Help