OS affecting detection ability?

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

OS affecting detection ability?

Postby Cookie » Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:43 am

me and my friend are both playing cabal EU and after cabalbot was done for we started a run for another bypass,in a random try he dlded MHS(he never heard bout' it)and he tried to attach to process,and guess what,it worked,but for me it doesnt,mhs can't attach to cabalmain.exe ,it keeps saying waiting on unknown,so i started thinkin he uses a bypass or whatever,so i told him to use my folder with the mhs and give me a screenie,and damn me same thing happened,GG cant detect MHS for him but it can for me,now he keeps blamin it on the vista proffessional x64...so just wondering can MHS get undetected 100% if the OS is good... ?
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby SpeedWing » Fri Jul 10, 2009 2:38 pm

my first question is, will mhs be able to do search functions and lock the addresses?

it might be the OS.
SpeedWing
Defragler

Postby Cookie » Sun Jul 12, 2009 4:41 pm

He can search for adresses,now the problem is he has absolutely no knowledge in MHS and he can't find basic stuff T_T
Cookie
Hack-Master Hex

Postby toffey » Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:10 pm

For some games that hide processes from the user I'm unable to get it to work on my XP 32-bit machine, but I'm able to get it to work on my Vista (Home) 64-bit machine. It wasn't a substantial game so I assumed it was poor coding that didn't affect either Vista itself, or 64-bit machines.

I'm able to do everything I would normally be able to do when attached to a process on either machine.
toffey
Hack-Master Hex

Postby L. Spiro » Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:35 am

64-bit platforms are not specifically supported, so it is normal to expect any number of differences, both good at bad, between them.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Return to Help