changing the value makes the game crash...

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

changing the value makes the game crash...

Postby Zangy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:51 pm

Hi, I've been trying to hack Overlord 2 lately and I've run into a bit of a problem...
When I find the value for how many minions I have available, I usually get about 5 addresses no matter how much searching I do, the problem is, in trying to change these once I have made sure that they are indeed the correct values (one of which even is still used if I close and reopen the game) it causes the game to crash if I try to try to summon a minion after, which would cause that value to shrink. I'm not locking the values, simply changing the value (both smaller and bigger results in the same) and the game will crash to desktop encountering an error.

On a side note, if I try to change how much money I have, it simply changes it back upon alt tabbing, whether locked or not. If locked it will show as that number, for instance if I lock it at 5000 it will show as 5000, but the game seems to know that that's not the actual value and seems to be able to keep track of it somewhere else. For instance if I pick up gold it'll tweak out on the displayed value and go back to 5000. if I really have 1500 gold and get 25, it'll show 1525 for a split second then 5000 again. What would I do to fix that?
Zangy
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Josese » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:33 pm

Some times that happen cuz when u freeze a value, that value must be the correct for the game... Wtf u trying to said with the "correct value for the game"?

Example:
Speed: 500
Super Speed:1000
Uber Speed:1500

As u see the normal SPEED is 500, but if u change it for 498, 499,501, 502, 503, etc... the game dont have idea what to do with that value cuz the game dont recognizes that value, just recognizes, 500, 1000 and 1500 Thats why the game crash.

The other problem is easy to fix.
Not in all games the value of the gold is the same as u see in the screen... again Wtf u trying to said with "the value not is the same as i see on the screen"?

Example:
Gold: 5000 (u see this on ur screen) But this is FAKEEE!!
Some times the value you see on the screen is not the same as the real value for gold, it could be any other number like 65485, 123547, 16579 idk, but im sure u can find it if u do this steps (not only for gold):

1.- if u have 5000 of gold (the value on ur screen), search as unknown
2.- win more gold and search for increased
3.- repeat (until u have a few addys).

maybe u will repeat this step alot of times but if u win more gold and spent gold, and u back to ur 5000 gold u can use "Same as Original" and that must be more quick for ur searches.

Pd: My english seems to be terrible but i hope u can understand me :twisted:
Last edited by Josese on Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yes, I know,I Know, Im Handsome Lol!!
Ya its me playing WT!!
ImageImage
Josese
Been Around

Postby Zangy » Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:45 pm

Sorry for being unclear about the minion thing >_<
ok, say I have 187 resource stuff for summoning a minion.
I do a search to see if I can find it, get results.
I go spend the resources and now have 174.
do a search refine stuff and so on.
now I go and find a little ball of resource stuff from killing something and have 175 resources.
now I do another search and so on until I have 5 addresses that all change together.
I try locking them, I go into game and try to spend my resources and it crashes the game.
I reopen the game leaving mhs open so it can get right back into the game as soon as it launches and notice that one of the addresses stays the same (I even wrote it down it's always the same, at least 3 times) so I try to lock this address to a value. Game crashes again.
Zangy
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Josese » Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Mmm... if u have 187 resource stuff for summoning a minion ur first scan or search must be "Search as Unknown" now if u go and spend the resources and now u have 174 ur second search must be sub-search "Decreased".

Now if u kill some little bastards and u wind resources and now u have 175 ur 3th must be sub-search "Increased"

Now u said u have 5 addys, well frezee ur 5 addys BUT dont change the Value, and spend or win resources, and if the value of ur resources dont changes ur addys are ther right 1 if ur game keep crashing u should take a gun and shoot to ur PC. lol :twisted:

Or u can download this trainer.
http://www.cheathappens.com/cheat_index ... leID=12303 OVERLORD (2007)
or http://www.spacetarget.com/games/pc_ove ... %20TRAINER (OVERLORD 2009)
http://www.cheatbook.de/trainer/overlord2.htm(OVERLORD 2009)
Look the version of ur game and download the right 1.

Luky men!!
Yes, I know,I Know, Im Handsome Lol!!
Ya its me playing WT!!
ImageImage
Josese
Been Around

Postby Zangy » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:02 pm

k so I should use the unknowns...ok thanks ^^ wasn't sure.
Thanks for the trainer links as well, but my goal is to hack it myself, not just get the hacks. Thanks though ^^
Zangy
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Help