Changing Signs?

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Changing Signs?

Postby mynameisjack » Thu May 28, 2009 9:29 am

Ok so I'm very close to a maphack for this game,
Im at the point right now where I can see 20 spaces away from my troops when normally you can only see 3 spaces.
This is because I found a way to turn off fog of war but the reason I cant see the whole map is because the game only sends you packets for areas where your troops are (20 spaces away, to reduce lag)
Thus creating the extended sight, however the map is Veryy big and this is still not useful enough.
So I need to create a full map hack and I think I am on the right track..
The map is broken down into 'blocks' or 'squares' and each one has a code that accesses it when you enter the map -->

js 00403441

this jumps to:
pop edi

I'm fairly certain the answer lies in one of these two codes..
when I try to change either one, nope them, change the js to jmp or the pop edi to pop edx, game crashes and freezes theres about 1000 critical errors.

So I dont know how to solve this except, change the sign on 'js 00403441'

The game must have a way to tell if my troops are on a certain block.. If troops are on certain square/block, it pop edi. this must tell the server to get the information for 20 blocks away from that block etc etc. If i can change the sign or w/e (im clueless as to what that is) to where the game thinks my troops are on every block.. viola?

All help on this theory appreciated, and how might I change the sign? I see nowhere in MHS or CE. Thankyou.
mynameisjack
I Ask A Lot Of Questions

Return to Help