[SOLVED] Question : Tab in Auto Hack Disassembler

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

[SOLVED] Question : Tab in Auto Hack Disassembler

Postby minorutono » Sun Feb 01, 2009 8:07 am

I see in screenshots that there are 3 tabs in the Auto Hack Disassembler, but I see only two.

I see

[Address]
[Hit Address] [Code] [Disassembly] [etc..]

What I'm supposed to see

[Address]
[Hit Address] [Code] [etc..]
[Extra Info] (EAX = **, EDX= **, etc)

Sorry for the dumb question, but how do I see/get that extra tab? I've been having to use Cheat Engine in conjunction with MHS to get the values for EAX/EDX/etc. and it is a lot of work.
And totally unneeded because obviously the Extra Info tab is a feature built-in, as I see in some screenshots.

Do I have to download an addon?
Change something in the options?

Once again I feel stupid asking this but I'm fed up using CE and MHS instead of just MHS. And I wouldn't have posted if I didn't already look around for 10-20 minutes in the options/etc and already done a "Search" through the forum.
Last edited by minorutono on Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby L. Spiro » Sun Feb 01, 2009 9:46 am

If your window is not tall enough, the bottom Extra Info window will have a 0 height and be invisible at the bottom of the Helper window.

To fix it, you would have to move your mouse around near the bottom of the Helper window until the cursor changes to an up/down arrow.
Click and drag the Extra Info window into view.
Alternatively, resize the Helper window so that it is large enough to fit all 3 windows inside it.

Once in view, it will only show its information after you select something from the Hit Address list.

L. Spiro
Our songs remind you of songs you’ve never heard.
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby minorutono » Sun Feb 01, 2009 10:42 am

L. Spiro wrote:If your window is not tall enough, the bottom Extra Info window will have a 0 height and be invisible at the bottom of the Helper window.

To fix it, you would have to move your mouse around near the bottom of the Helper window until the cursor changes to an up/down arrow.
Click and drag the Extra Info window into view.
Alternatively, resize the Helper window so that it is large enough to fit all 3 windows inside it.

Once in view, it will only show its information after you select something from the Hit Address list.

L. Spiro

Ahhh T_T... Such Failiure by mino!...

Ok, thanks a bunch, and ill ditch CE now..

Its solved now.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Return to Help