Help With Radar / Aimbot

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

Help With Radar / Aimbot

Postby Jorgitoh » Wed Sep 19, 2007 11:35 am

Spanish / English ...

Bueno gente, les comento, con el MHS + VB he logrado hacer un radar por ejemplo de npcs ( criaturas para entrenar ), ya que tenia los punteros de mi posicion que siempre eran fijos ...

Cual es el problema?, cuando yo mato un npc este respawnea ( es decir vuelve a parecer ) por ende el puntero ( tanto del X como del Y ) cambiaban, lo cual me facilitaba realizar el radar, pero en un 20% de los casos ese puntero pasaba a valer 0 y ese npc respawneado tomaba otro puntero ...

Las caracteristicas siempre eran las mismas, por ejemplo el puntero de posicion siempre se encontraba entre el rango 00F10000 - 00F20000, cosa que me facilitaba encontrarlo mas sabiendo que eran de tipo Short y se encontraban en un rango entre 5 y 95, ademas al encontrar el valor de X sabia que si le sumaba 2 a esa direccion obtenia el valor de Y ( aclaro que estoy hablando de un juego 2D por lo que Z no existe ) ...

Alguno tiene idea de por que sucede esto?, alguno tiene alguna solucion o sugerencia? ...

Lo mismo sucede con un radar de users, es decir que en un 75% de los casos el puntero cambiaba ...

Notas:
- El Juego es 2D
- El Juego es Multy Player

People, them comment, with the MHS + VB I have managed to make a radar for example of npcs (creatures to train), since tapeworm the pointers of my position that always was fixed ...

As it is the problem, when I kill npc this respawn (is to say returns to seem) therefore the pointer(as much of the X as of and) changed of value, which facilitated to me to make the radar, but in a 20% of the cases that pointer happened to be worth 0 and that npc respawned took another pointer ...

The characteristics always were the same ones, for example the position pointer always was between the rank 00F10000 - 00F20000, thing that it facilitated to find it to me but knowing that they were of Short type and they were in a rank between 5 and 95, anymore when finding the value of wise X that if it added 2 to him to that direction was the value of Y ( I am speaking of a game 2D reason why Z does not exist) ...

Some has idea of so that happens this, some has some solution or suggestion? ... The same it happens to a radar of users, is to say that in a 75% of the cases the pointer changed ...

Notes:
- The Game is 2D
- The Game is Multy Player

:)
Jorgitoh
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:08 pm

This is normal DMA (read About Pointers in the help file), or if the pattern is too systematic it could be an intentional trick by the programmers.

Either way you can find the path to the final address using the Disassembler/Debugger. Start by using Find What Accesses This Address in the right-click pop-up menu.
You will need to know ASM and be able to follow the code backwards. Start by getting familiar with the debugger.

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby Jorgitoh » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:15 am

Thanks ...

:)
Jorgitoh
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Help