[Q] How do I hack a GUI?

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

[Q] How do I hack a GUI?

Postby DJDD » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:23 pm

Hiya. I have a rather complicated question to ask. So if you have any info or tutorials relating to it i'd really appreciate it.

In an MMO i play there is a button you push to save all the market information for a single item to an XML document. You can use these to build a market database and find traderoutes to make profit. Problem is it is very time consuming to go through the list of items and hitting the button once for each.

What i want to do is automate this process. Now trust me, auto-clickers and mouse recorders will not work here. There are variable times as to how long it takes for the market info to load up and the item list expands and contracts.

So i thought, maybe i can find out where in memory the code resides for this button and inject code that spams it on my command. Can anyone help me here? Would i need to maybe hijack the DLL that contains the function the button uses and replay that? What methods can i use? Any links of info would be great!
DJDD
I Have A Few Questions

Postby Sychotix » Thu Jul 17, 2008 10:47 pm

creating a bot to do it for you would be the easiest way. You could also call each function individually as well.
Sychotix
Been Around

Return to Help