AIMBOT Tutorial?

Need Help With an Existing Feature in Memory Hacking Software? Ask Here

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat, mezzo

AIMBOT Tutorial?

Postby TheOnlyRemedy » Sat Jun 30, 2007 10:33 pm

Can anyone write a Tutorial on how to create an AIMBOT using MHS?

So that this will enable some noobs like me learn the advanced features of MHS and If possible how to implement the aimbot in our own language and compile executable aimbot.

My hacking BG: I know basic hacking, DMA hacking and Code Injection.

Also if possible choose a popular game like UT2K4 or GOTY, Quake 3, HL as a target. So that we ppl can follow the tutorial easily.
TheOnlyRemedy
I Have A Few Questions

Postby mezzo » Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:58 am

This question has been answered by L. Spiro before...

You can take the source of the single player Doom 3 aimbot and go from there... (it's on the download page).

as the master himself said in another post, if you plan on making it for a multiplayer game, you still have to take in account movement speed, ping replies and so on.

not for the faint of heart...... I would say a decent amount of mathematic knowledge is required

if you do manage to create something that works, feel free to write the tutorial for the rest of us :-)
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby TheOnlyRemedy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:48 pm

My problem is that I dont have any clue on how to find the coordinates of Player and Enemy using MHS. I read in a site that move north, move south search using Memory Searcher. I was unable identify which direction is north, which direction is south. So that Article didnt help me. If some one can write a tutorial to find the coordinates then I will be able to go on from there, I guess.
TheOnlyRemedy
I Have A Few Questions

Postby L. Spiro » Mon Jul 02, 2007 9:50 pm

Whatever tutorial that was was crap (yes I am in a pissy mood).
Everyone knows no one knows which way is North or South in a game.

You know which way is up and which way is down…

L. Spiro
L. Spiro
L. Spiro

Postby TheOnlyRemedy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:21 pm

Sorry ppl.. I'm a newbie into this aimbot section.

Here is my problem, how will you find the co-ordinates of the player or enemy? I need a tutorial or guidance for this.

Can anyone guide me?
TheOnlyRemedy
I Have A Few Questions

Postby mezzo » Mon Jul 02, 2007 10:43 pm

haha :-) Mondays can do that to you...

From what I understand from 3D math:

Every point (ie location) in a 3D environment is defined by an X,Y and Z value.
Have a look at the drawing here.

The X, Y and Z variables in 3D games are always of type float. And normally every moving object in the game has these 3 numbers.

What you are looking for is the X,Y and Z coordinates for your character.
(see http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/2151/math3d.html for a simple drawing)

What I would do (I started my experimentation yesterday on "Deus Ex")

1. open the game map and examine it
2. Find a corner (2 walls touching - prefferably a wall that runs parallell with the edge of the map)
3. Go stand in the corner, back touching the horizontal wall, left shoulder against the vertical wall (horizontal and vertical from top-down view)
Make sure that your 1st person view is as parallell with the wall left of you as possible
Lets assume for a minute that the wall left of you is the Z line and the wall behind you is the X line.
4. Save the game (if your game allows that)
5. Attach MHS, do a datatype search for unknown float
6. back ingame, Only press the 'up' key and move along the wall, to about halfway of the length of the wall
7. Pause the game (if that's possible)
8. Subsearch for increased (here we assume that the corner we are coming from is value zero across the Z axis)
9. Pause the game (if that's possible)
10. Only press the 'up' key and move along the wall, just a few steps
11. repeat step 8
12. Only press the 'down' key and move along the wall, backwards (don't turn around, just walk backwards if possible)
13. Subsearch for decreased
14. repeat steps 6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13 as much as needed until you have only a few results left
15. Save the results you have left, make an expression in the expression calculator, move around in game and see if the values
changes as per your movement (across the Z axis)

repeat all the above for the X and Y axis'

!!! In the above we have tried to minimise the changing variables, by only stepping in one direction.
Try to minimize the amount of other actions you make while searching... Ideally you do this on a single player map, that you
have cleaned before starting the search.. If single player is not an option, maybe you can run your own server (ala quake - Counterstrike)
that you can enter all by yourself.

As soon as I have found what I'm looking for in Deus Ex, I'll try to whip up a little tutorial.. (if there is any BS in the above, don't hesitate to tell me, plz)
- No thanks, I already have a penguin -
mezzo
El Mariachi

Postby TheOnlyRemedy » Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:16 pm

Will give it a try.. Thanks for the nice tute to make me get started !
Will post my results soon. Gonna try it with UT-GOTY.
TheOnlyRemedy
I Have A Few Questions

Return to Help