Xem or Ef 2k?

Social Discussions Related to WolfTeam

Moderators: g3nuin3, SpeedWing, WhiteHat

Xem or Ef 2k?

Postby dopplea » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:12 pm

Hi i dont know what weapon i should take ,Ef 2k or Xem?? Should i uprade one of them or not?Thx for help
dopplea
NULL

Postby HWJgavin » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:29 pm

Ef for easier headshots and xem for easy death and far range 3burst o.o?
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Location: do StrText="Nom nom nom" set ObjVoice=CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") ObjVoice

Postby dopplea » Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:30 pm

why is ef easier for headshot isnt it easier make headshot with 3bursts? or why its easiert to headshot?
dopplea
NULL

Postby HWJgavin » Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:20 pm

lol idk everytime i use ef i have like 70% of headshot,you can check my account callsign:Curiousity <-- Legal acc.I've high headshot rates because i aim for headshots with my fanas uae,im well known for my headshots in wolfteam Singapore/Msia Server 1 :}
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Location: do StrText="Nom nom nom" set ObjVoice=CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") ObjVoice

Postby minorutono » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:19 am

HW, you should make a vid. ^^.

Anyways..

XEM is, in my opinion, a crazy Headshot gun. I consider this to be a mid to high powered weapon. It seems to be built around anti-personnel (anti humans) and it doesn't seem to work great against wolves (i'm not saying at all that you can't kill wolves with XEM, i'm just saying there are alot of other guns that are better for that).
The great thing about the XEM is that it's 3-Burst has a very tight grouping. If you can throw a shot near you opponent's head, the 3-Burst will pretty much always score a headshot - and its a 1-Hit HS Kill (correct if i'm incorrect), unlike some of the weaker guns.

The EF2000 is a light to mid powered gun, but it too seems to be centered around headshotting and anti-personnel. The EF2000 has very light recoil, and if you upgrade it and crouch, there is barely any lift at all. It also has a high fire rate.

Both weapons have a scope available, but the XEM's is 1.5x, whereas EF's is 1.2x (pretty sure thats right).

All in all, go with the XEM for mid to far range shots, and EF for close to semi-far...
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby HWJgavin » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:06 pm

minorutono wrote:HW, you should make a vid. ^^.

Anyways..

XEM is, in my opinion, a crazy Headshot gun. I consider this to be a mid to high powered weapon. It seems to be built around anti-personnel (anti humans) and it doesn't seem to work great against wolves (i'm not saying at all that you can't kill wolves with XEM, i'm just saying there are alot of other guns that are better for that).
The great thing about the XEM is that it's 3-Burst has a very tight grouping. If you can throw a shot near you opponent's head, the 3-Burst will pretty much always score a headshot - and its a 1-Hit HS Kill (correct if i'm incorrect), unlike some of the weaker guns.

The EF2000 is a light to mid powered gun, but it too seems to be centered around headshotting and anti-personnel. The EF2000 has very light recoil, and if you upgrade it and crouch, there is barely any lift at all. It also has a high fire rate.

Both weapons have a scope available, but the XEM's is 1.5x, whereas EF's is 1.2x (pretty sure thats right).

All in all, go with the XEM for mid to far range shots, and EF for close to semi-far...

Lol WOT(Wall of Text)
Well,I've quitted wolfteam due to the raging hackers or w/e.Every room i go i see a hacker.
Irrelevant Truth.

HybridRadicals
HWJgavin
NomNomNom~

Postby minorutono » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:27 am

Actually there is virtually no hackers now.. Seeing as how all hacks are pay-for or private..

And yes, that does look like a WOT.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby dopplea » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:56 pm

thx for the help
dopplea
NULL

Postby tiduswong » Tue Apr 14, 2009 8:31 pm

i prefer EF 2k it has the same ability as xem if i remember since i quited wolfteam a month or 2 (1 hit headshot ability) without upgrade
ImageImage

Nice? No glue or any thing normal build it up using a pair of hand. vvv
ImageImage

I'm not a leecher and not gonna be 1 of it noob!!!

Skill and Hack is the best!^^

Sorry For My Bad Memory =.=

Tidus.W

L. Spiro wrote:bummybum, stop spamming/making useless posts.

L. Spiro
tiduswong
Probably Popular

Postby qjqqyy » Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:14 pm

scopes are useless
scoping in=delay
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby minorutono » Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:27 am

qjqqyy wrote:scopes are useless
scoping in=delay

Unless you're already scoped in..

Scopes are good for burst firing from a long distance.
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Postby qjqqyy » Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:33 pm

if u use scope u must scope in all the time so that there will be no delay
only way without delay is to scope in at all times
but it affects your vision
Made by speedwing

qjqqyy
Been Around More

Postby minorutono » Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:53 am

qjqqyy wrote:if u use scope u must scope in all the time so that there will be no delay
only way without delay is to scope in at all times
but it affects your vision

Obviously it affects your vision, it zooms it in. Which is desirable. And this 'delay' you talk about is virtually less then a second - inconsequential .
minorutono
i R t3h nUB!!111

Return to WolfTeam